nathsketch:

The best part is "liking bad boys is why most people end up in abusive relationships".

We really are so stupid that somehow real life and fantasy can no longer be distinguished.

Oh no.  Not another one of those lectures.  Ugh.

Kokuto:
If my boys don't start behaving, I'll box one up and send him to you. Glares at Taro and Champloo. They get even more needy and jealous of me when I'm gone for a long time.

I can take them, no problem. Taro Bei and Champloo Liu.

Behave boys, or there'll be a new mama in the house ahahahaha

ErickaRamirez:

Nooooooo way! I hate snakes ???. And they scare me. In Florida I saw many and I remember once in my old old house we had a pool too and we were having fun with one of my friends and her sons when we started yelling like crazy because there was one of that garden snakes swimming in the pool. I had to go to my neighbor’s house and ask him for help because Carlos was working 

Yeah, Florida has a problem with constrictors.  And other snakes.  And other scary animals.

I don't mind snakes, except the poisonous ones.  Unfortunately we have several poisonous one here in Georgia.  Especially with dogs.

If it wasn't for the dogs, I'd just leave them alone.

Kokuto:
Pythons are cool, but not very affectionate. Especially given how much trouble they can be to care for ... as well as the live feeding. O_O

Yes, there's that. And I'll probably want to keep hugging my Xiang Liu python all the time and he'll be like no bish, leave me alone haha

nathsketch:

I can take them, no problem. Taro Bei and Champloo Liu.

Behave boys, or there'll be a new mama in the house ahahahaha

LOL!  I told them.  They didn't seem too impressed.  Cause they know they have me twisted around paws.

nathsketch:

Totally random, but should I cut my hair short or keep it long the way it is? It's really long, like xianxia/wuxia style hahahah

Hmmm.  Is there a reason?

At various times I had very long hair.  But sub-consciously, I ended up cutting it short when things changed in my life.  You should have seen Gary's face when he saw my short bob right before we got married.  LOL!

nathsketch:

Hahaha not yet, but it's getting there. Kidding, it's not that long, but it's been almost two years since I had it bob-style. I really love the French bob, you know? 

Like this:

But I'm not sure yet

Very chic!  And easy to care for.

nathsketch:

Yes, there's that. And I'll probably want to keep hugging my Xiang Liu python all the time and he'll be like no bish, leave me alone haha

Heh.  But problem is that when a python hugs you back, it isn't because of affection, but because he's hungry!  LOL!

nathsketch:

No, I just followed their account and they sent me a beginner’s message with some links and important info ??

Well, that's a lot more friendly than what I was looking at.

Speaking of official.  There was an announcement of an Official Global Tan Jian Ci fan group.  I don't know exactly how official they are, but they've opened up on several social media platforms.

twitter : https://x.com/jct_officialgfc?s=21&t=RyPzY0NxZgqOyNpxmfuZ_A 

youtube : https://youtube.com/@JCT_OfficialGlobalFansClub?si=1OAYwPB1SSXtzwvt 

tiktok : https://tiktok.com/@jct_officia?_t=8gdWiCPJMTh&_r=1 

instagram : https://instagram.com/jct_officialglobalfansclub?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

talking about profile changes, heh heh heh...

luv2bafangurl:

Congratz!??Pls share if you get melons and insider infos from the super fans site. 

Btw I remember in one of Hi Saturday Ep a couple of months ago, The participants can share a melon with Teacher He and he‘s giving them points depends on how ‚yummy‘ the melon is and TJC‘Melon got the highest point like 100.000, but they bleeped the secret as he told it and only left something like October in it.  I‘ve been very curious afterwards to know what is it all about?. So I expect some big news is going to happen in this October?

And he got really shy in the LYF Ep at Hi Saturday, where they put heart rate detecting device on them and TJC was asked if someone (co-worker) ever confessed to him after filming and he said ‚yes, some did‘?. Well if he is secretly dating, then good for him. Wish him all the happiness in real life. He suffered enough for us in dramas LOL.

Maybe it was the LYF Celebration?  Or his Douyin Wonderful performance?  Oh, the 1st physical release of his album, too!  That's all pretty big news.  Plus we are still waiting for information about his next acting project.

Ooops, nathsketch mentioned that already.

nathsketch:

He'll be releasing his first album on October 23. That sounds like some big news!!  ???

Good lord.  When would he have time for a secret romance?  Hmmmm.  Now I'm thinking of his previous shows.  Hmmmm.

But yes.  Tan Jian Ci deserves all his success and personal happiness.

imagine:

talking about profile changes, heh heh heh...

Ooooh, nice!  Love it!  I desperately need to start another historical with Tan Jian Ci.

And lovely profile page!

luv2bafangurl:

I found this article about the LFY event two days ago.

https://dramapanda.com/2023/10/lost-you-forever-s1-celebration-trends-for-being-awkward-drawing-comparison-to-the-mysterious-lotus-casebook-concert.html

Hope Tencent learn from it and give us fans a really good celebration concert after S2 ends. That one was all over the place, no wonder people asked for refund.

Well, it is what it is. Hopefully they'll learn from this and do it right after season 2.  NGL, I was disappointed with what I saw, but there were parts I enjoyed, and it was great seeing them all together again.  Love seeing Tan Jian Ci.  Also loved seeing the Qing Shiui town family back together again.  Feng Long and Yang Zi got to sing. ZWY recited a letter, with his lovely voice.

WeTV is now selling the Celebration replay internationally if anyone is interested.  It's 9 for non-members and 5 for VIP members.

https://wetv.vip/en/play/4spj5mplevda9bb/h0047ff6fvw?ptag=5_5.11.2.5617_twitter

nathsketch:

We need to move camp here for good.

Our other thread has already close to 7k comments. ?

We seem to be chatty anywhere we land. ;p

Kokuto:
Hmmm. Is there a reason?

No, no reason. It's just that I liked the bob when I was in my French phase. But now I'm in my Chinese phase, so I don't know if I'll regret it if I cut it short again.

Kokuto:
At various times I had very long hair. But sub-consciously, I ended up cutting it short when things changed in my life. You should have seen Gary's face when he saw my short bob right before we got married. LOL!

Short bobs are really pretty, but yes, dudes often like long hair.

Kokuto:
Well, it is what it is. Hopefully they'll learn from this and do it right after season 2.

They'll really have to do it right after season 2. People will be pissed and it's their chance to maybe fix things up. 

Yes. I'm salty. I hate that ending. Did I already mention that? ?