ErickaRamirez:

That type of cut wouldn’t work on me because my face is round and I need to grab my hair on a ponytail ??.

Ahh hahah really? My face is oval so it kind of works.

I don’t really care about the length, but I need to have bangs. It’s been decided since I was 18 ?

nathsketch:

Ahh hahah really? My face is oval so it kind of works.

I don’t really care about the length, but I need to have bangs. It’s been decided since I was 18 ?

You have seen my pictures. I haven’t had bangs probably since I was in second grade in elementary school. And it was like that length too. They called it honguito ??

ErickaRamirez:

You have seen my pictures. I haven’t had bangs probably since I was in second grade in elementary school. And it was like that length too. They called it honguito ??

Hahahah honguito, that one is new to me :)

nathsketch:

Where's Kok?

Here I aaaaaaam!  Just got home.

Now to catch up.  O_O

nathsketch:

Oh. ???

Oh no!  Who made baby cry?  It better be a good cry, not a bad cry.

nathsketch:

LOL

NEVER do this to your lovely hair again.  Wear a wig.

Kokuto:

Here I aaaaaaam!  Just got home.

Now to catch up.  O_O

Ahh finally! ♥️

Kok, the Jingers were at it again in the main comment section. Saying bad stuff about him.

We don't have one single day of peace.

Kokuto:

NEVER do this to your lovely hair again.  Wear a wig.

Ikr. ????

ErickaRamirez:

After what happened to me this morning with that disgusting private message, I was talking to Sasha on messenger and she told me that I should removed my picture. When I open the account I used to had the initials of my name and last year I uploaded my picture for the first time  and some friends asked me if that’s me or that it was a nice picture. But forget it. That repulsive guy is watching some of the dramas that I’m watching or that recently finished. So from now on my beautiful baby Luna represents me ???

Uhn oh.  I'm sorry to hear that.  Hopefully he gets booted by MDL.

nathsketch:

Kok, the Jingers were at it again in the main comment section. Saying bad stuff about him.

We don't have one single day of peace.

Lord have mercy.  They've got the girl and a happy ending, what more do they want XL to do for Jing? Father a child for him?

I was already annoyed at some comments there this morning.  Let me put on my big girl pants.

OTOH, I love these reaction gifs of Tan Jian Ci.  Look at his poor suffering face!

ErickaRamirez:

Ikr. ????

It seriously damages the hair.  I speak from experience.  Thank goodness that was ages ago.

Kokuto:
Lord have mercy. They've got the girl and a happy ending, what more do they want XL to do for Jing? Father a child for him?

The best part is "liking bad boys is why most people end up in abusive relationships".

We really are so stupid that somehow real life and fantasy can no longer be distinguished.

ErickaRamirez:

My baby is adorable. Next time maybe I’ll use one of Karlson or one of Oreo ????

Luna is so cute!  But sure, rotate them.  Share the pet goodness!

nathsketch:

Ohh babies. I haven't had a pet for 7 years, ever since my cat died in 2016 :(

I swear, if I ever get another cat or a dog, I'm naming it Xiang Liu. That's unavoidable.

I have a friend who has a python. Maybe I need a python ahahaha

Yes!  Xiang Liu!  Or get two, and name the other one Fang Feng Bei!  Oooh, you could get a white one and a black one!

Pythons are cool, but not very affectionate. Especially given how much trouble they can be to care for ... as well as the live feeding.  O_O

If my boys don't start behaving, I'll box one up and send him to you.  Glares at Taro and Champloo.  They get even more needy and jealous of me when I'm gone for a long time.