We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 imagine:

Yeah that’s my Tony Juan Cicero, made in Brazil specially for me ahahahahahahahahah

nathsketch:

No, but seriously… ok, story time.

Seriously, when I found out about the ending, I was livid. It was like a punch in my stomach. 

I thought I was going to have the most amazing August, getting my work done, preparing stuff for my birthday, and suddenly that piece of information about a book I’d never even heard of but that had been around for a decade was the cause for such discomfort in my life.

I kid you not. It got me wanting to cry so badly all the time and I never cry with anything.  I remember I had a meeting on Tuesday and I could not focus on what I had to discuss.

It’s actually more amusing now, especially knowing that so many people also kind of loathe this whole thing.

But, it wasn’t all bad. If it wasn’t for XL’s demise, I wouldn’t have created this account and met you all!

Xiang Liu giving things to people once more. <3

That's definitely the bright side.  And yes, Xiang Liu is definitely a giver. :)  I think it's pretty telling that many of the newer comments are pro XL.  ;p

I think my experience was more gradual, so less of a shock.  That heart breaking rejection on the beach ... with that and all the Fang Feng Bei scenes, I felt a sense of melancholy.  I did do a lot of crying while watching the show.  And I used get weepy whenever I watched a clip.

But I think the community here and talking about it helped me come to terms with the ending.  I also have less attachment to a happy ending than many, I think.

And yes, as it should be clear, all my free time is taken up by XL and Tan Jian Ci. LOL!

nathsketch:

Yeah that’s my Tony Juan Cicero, made in Brazil specially for me ahahahahahahahahah

Nooooooo!

I just noticed, his eyes widen at the end. Ha!

nathsketch:

MIB 

***I didn't realise MIC is short for 'Made In China' and only found out through a video of someone saying that... I thought it was MIC as in a mic that you sing into.

Lol we really love that dude. 

That’s all folks. Nothing to be done about it,

imagine:

MIB 

***I didn't realise MIC is short for 'Made In China' and only found out through a video of someone saying that... I thought it was MIC as in a mic that you sing into.

WHAT???

LOLOLOLOL no, that can’t be serious. 

nathsketch:

Ah, the comment really wasn’t about her. Someone complained that the rating was 9 and that it had decreased to 8.8 or something. I was in savage mode so I wrote that it was going to be lower.

The Yang Zi attorney thought I was trolling her fav, lol, no lady, the world doesn’t revolve around your ZiZi hahahah

True, that was one of the first things I commented. I’m still trying to find all the Xiang Lius I can around MDL. Not just XL, Shen Yis and Cao Pis are also welcome. Tony Juan too lololol ???

heh.  YZ attorney.  We must be junior partners in the law firm of Xiang Liu, Fang Feng Bei, and Tan Jian Ci.

Kokuto:

Nooooooo!

I just noticed, his eyes widen at the end. Ha!

It’s hilarious. I didn’t notice it the first time ahahahahaha

imagine:

MIB 

nathsketch:

WHAT???

LOLOLOLOL no, that can’t be serious. 

Uhn, yeah.  I thought it had something to do with MIChael Jackson.  LOL!

But it is M. I. C.  so Made in China fits that punctuation.  Still ....

Kokuto:

heh.  YZ attorney.  We must be junior partners in the law firm of Xiang Liu, Fang Feng Bei, and Tan Jian Ci.

I even have my bar license to prove it. 

nathsketch:

I even have my bar license to prove it. 

We need cards!

Kokuto:

Uhn, yeah.  I thought it had something to do with MIChael Jackson.  LOL!

But it is M. I. C.  so Made in China fits that punctuation.  Still ....

Damn.

But…can’t we also have a M.I.B?

Not Men In Black though. 😹😹😹

Kokuto:

We need cards!

Hahaha my cards are not related to my past life.

But I can take people off the jail if needed hehehe

Jeez it’s 3:15 here.

Gotta go to bed.

Talk tomorrow, babes!

nathsketch:

Jeez it’s 3:15 here.

Gotta go to bed.

Talk tomorrow, babes!

Good night!