We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

No, no reason. It's just that I liked the bob when I was in my French phase. But now I'm in my Chinese phase, so I don't know if I'll regret it if I cut it short again.

Short bobs are really pretty, but yes, dudes often like long hair.

And yet, they rarely grow THEIR hair long.  side eye.

Short bobs also work really well for Chinese gals ... in a more modern style.

Kokuto:

I think the same.  He's going to be so surprised.

Definitely. I don’t think that a filming company would do something like that and in reality that wouldn’t be fair at all with the other cast members. 

But that is such a beautiful display! Now Érica can take some because there are so many so no one will notice it that easily 🤣🤣

ErickaRamirez:

Definitely. I don’t think that a filming company would do something like that and in reality that wouldn’t be fair at all with the other cast members. 

But that is such a beautiful display! Now Érica can take some because there are so many so no one will notice it that easily ??

IKR?  There are so many of them.  I love how one side is Tan Jian Ci and the other is all Go East pics, many of them leaked.  LOL!

Kokuto:

IKR?  There are so many of them.  I love how one side is Tan Jian Ci and the other is all Go East pics, many of them leaked.  LOL!

It’s impressive how fans are so organized and meticulous there. I’ve never seen things like that here 

nathsketch:

It's a bit scary, to be honest.

I saw a video on Weibo the other day (but I don't know how to get it back, it was recommended to me and then it disappeared), where the fans started to kind of jump on him. I think he got a bit spooked, they were too close and they kept pushing the bodyguards. He got into the car but he was visibly shaken. And there were those phones all over him. I don't know how he does it. It's too much. 

Ah, there's the post.  I knew I had seen it and wasn't suffering a Dory incident.

I haven't seen that one.  Usually his fans are pretty good.  I don't think the crowds at his entrance and exit of the film studio are all his fans though.

I did see the one where someone near the rope started to fall, and both Tan Jian Ci and his body guard immediately reached out to steady her.

ErickaRamirez:

It’s impressive how fans are so organized and meticulous there. I’ve never seen things like that here 

Yes.  The fan groups are amazing!

Kokuto:

Yes.  The fan groups are amazing!

They really are. Super organized and everything it has been so well planned. 👌🏻👏🏻. That’s hard work. I started seeing things like that only when I started watching kdramas 

Kokuto:

Also AH finished her Lost You Forever (Titanic inspired) fan fic!  Well written with excellent notes, as one would expect from AH. :)

Check it out here!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/50959165/chapters/128743111

Love the nod to Elise, our Gif Queen!

wow,, is this AH from MDL? great writing.. i just read it now and ... the last lines of the last chapter brought tears to my eyes! 

I feel like her story could be added as an extra chapter to the Tuang novel... 👏👏

ErickaRamirez:

That looks more from his fans. ♥️♥️. If it was from the filming company the would be putting some of other main cast members and with only pictures of Go east, no pictures from hello Saturday too 

His fans seems to have organised a farewell: 

http://xhslink.com/sdA8Fv

He is so loved! The drones they organised for his birthday was on a different level too. 

Kokuto:

Also AH finished her Lost You Forever (Titanic inspired) fan fic!  Well written with excellent notes, as one would expect from AH. :)

Check it out here!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/50959165/chapters/128743111

Love the nod to Elise, our Gif Queen!

Oh another one to read! Thanks for this. 

Kokuto:

I think Tan Jian Ci's fans have gone crazy again.  At least, I think they are the ones responsible for this AMAZING display along the road.  Though it could be the film company, it looks more like fan favorite pictures to me.  It must be in honor of the end of the shoot of Go East.

https://x.com/Mylukaakul/status/1715303749261115734?s=20

Awwww they filled the entire road!! Beautiful!! 

Kokuto:

And yet, they rarely grow THEIR hair long.  side eye.

Short bobs also work really well for Chinese gals ... in a more modern style.

As long as it’s not a mullet…bahahah

Yes, true dat. 

ErickaRamirez:

But that is such a beautiful display! Now Érica can take some because there are so many so no one will notice it that easily 🤣🤣

For real, I could carry a few of those before someone start to notice it ahahah

NEW: Fans say farewell to TJC at today's last day of shoot:

http://xhslink.com/sdA8Fv

It'so sweet how he always acknowledges his fans, and of course how the fans are always extra with their support. and while preparing this, other fans are on camp at Hi6 for days even if he wont be there in a few days yet. 

I'm new to this fangirl world and i'm amazed at the amount of time that fans can put in for the people they support. 

ErickaRamirez:

There are plenty of guidelines on their account. It’s like joining the army. 

Oh lord, I’ve joined the Chenrong army.