We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Yeah, that would be "problematic" ?

LMAO

luv2bafangurl:
I‘d recommend you to watch Kdrama ‚Her private life‘ (available at Netflix). Park Min Young played a museum curator who also a diehard fangirl of an idol and president of the fan club.

Yes i've seen that one and can finally relate! lol. 

not to the level of fan club president yet... that would be nathsketch! 

ErickaRamirez:

I’ve watched it two times. I posted one of their best kisses here last week but just in case because of your Dory’s memory just a reminder ?https://youtu.be/66rkZDsXWCE?si=3P-VkPEfH-kM3ca4

You can watch it on Prime too

I'm trying to get through my posts and these topics, darn it all.  I'm not going to click on that link and get distracted or sucked into the youtube algorithm.  I. Will. Be. Strong.  aaaaarggggh.

lux73:

I will be satisfied with this ending in my heart ❤️ 

It does help. :)

bugei:

Imagine the honor. I don't deserve this.

Kokuto:

I'm trying to get through my posts and these topics, darn it all.  I'm not going to click on that link and get distracted or sucked into the youtube algorithm.  I. Will. Be. Strong.  aaaaarggggh.

I need to watch this drama.

Need to know how to proceed ahahahaha

But yes, it's so difficult to not be distracted. It's coming from all sides!!

bugei:

Yes, indeed.  I'd have to agree.

nathsketch:

Imagine the honor. I don't deserve this.

Awwwww!

luv2bafangurl:

That street is ?????If I am there, I‘ll walk super sllllllooooooowwww and immerse myself to the fullest in the sights?

It's amazing.  I'd be running to each banner and STARING or throwing myself on it.  There are SO many!!!  

bugei:

His fans seems to have organised a farewell: 

http://xhslink.com/sdA8Fv

He is so loved! The drones they organised for his birthday was on a different level too. 

nathsketch:

Those drones were epic! ♥️♥️♥️

Agreed.  It was amazing!  There was even footage showing how surprised and impressed Tan Jianci was by the show.  He recorded it on his phone.

The fan showing for his last day on Go East was amazing too.  They were playing and singingThe Waiting That Can't be Waited For.  I saw he even rolled down the window and hung half way out of it waving to his fans.

Unfortunately that prompted some fans to step into the street and block the car. :(

This has been me the whole morning looking at that ridiculous comment section.

Kokuto:

Agreed.  It was amazing!  There was even footage showing how surprised and impressed Tan Jianci was by the show.  He recorded it on his phone.

The fan showing for his last day on Go East was amazing too.  They were playing and singingThe Waiting That Can't be Waited For.  I saw he even rolled down the window and hung half way out of it waving to his fans.

Unfortunately that prompted some fans to step into the street and block the car. :(

Baby deserves all that!

Not the car blocking tho. He's already been stuck in traffic this week ahahaha

bugei:

And those were just the new ones... there's plenty more brand intersection which i'm too lazy to dig. lol

But at the very least i would like at least a new collaboration that IS NOT tragic. MyDramaList still has Di Mou with both of their names but I doubt thats true. 

Yes, something that ends with a happier note, please. I get it, tragedy is usually so epic, but can we please tone down the epicness? Not everything needs to make people die of dehydration lmao

nathsketch:

This has been me the whole morning looking at that ridiculous comment section.

LMAO.  As you know, I was just thinking the same damn thing.

Man.  They got me posting my cussing now.  SMH

nathsketch:

Baby deserves all that!

Not the car blocking tho. He's already been stuck in traffic this week ahahaha

LOL!  If only one of the car blocking fans had been dressed like Chubby!  We could meme the heck out of that.

nathsketch:

Yes, something that ends with a happier note, please. I get it, tragedy is usually so epic, but can we please tone down the epicness? Not everything needs to make people die of dehydration lmao

And people be wondering why XL fans are literally lighting candles and incense for the release of Love Me Love My Voice.

Dear Divine Being.  Just let him kiss a woman.  And not go to jail.  And have a happy ending.  Preferably with the woman who returns his love mightily.  And did I mention, kissing?  Thank you.  XL Fan 4Evar