We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 luv2bafangurl:

TJC was maybe like this when he was a child 😍

https://youtube.com/shorts/36vjj5PD6pk?si=Pe8yQeRMqgBJPqu8

Yes!  It's the amazing kid!

Kokuto:

So cute. The little kiss at the camera! 😻

MengXiang:

This lady is hilarious..... She is so excited. It's very cute 

I love seeing other people fangirling out.  I am not alone. Well, there are all of you guys, but you know what I mean. :)

bugei:

New TJC dance on douyin. Also here but better to click on douyin for metrics to be measures

https://x.com/tanjianci_th/status/1717507009921290434?s=46&

Also a new clip from TJC studio on weibo. cant find a link on international channel yet. 

I saw that on Youtube.  I can't believe how people put all the 'stickers' on him.  LOL!

Is it this one?  It looks like a short ad for a game?  I'm not sure if the date is for the game release or if it is some kind of show.  It was fun to see the armor 'sticker' on him. 

https://youtu.be/mKMQDzKeD2M?si=e9qBz4ymVx-H9Zxq

CEMS2001:

That kid is adorable. I think I posted some videos of him here longgggg time ago. 

Yes you did.  The Amazing Kid!

Kokuto:

That kid is adorable. I think I posted some videos of him here longgggg time ago. 

CEMS2001:

😂😂. And I discovered those videos because of the link that Kokuto posted

Yes, there's a few channels I've subscribed to that are ON TOP of catching all the videos.  I need to make a list and post them on the first page. 

I am trying to post stuff, mostly groups and sites, rather than specific links, which are covered on The List.  I also put a link to The List on the first page.  So if you are looking for something, you can check the first page.  Also let me know if you want something added there.  Cause, as we know, things can get lost, even in this topic.

nathsketch:

Yes it’s absurd. 42 is just inaccurate. The movie is objectively good. 

It's very much an indy film, so it's not going to get rated high on sites like RT.  

nathsketch:

That's laughable. Even when I don't need subtitles, I still turn them on because my screen feels naked when there are no words below the images. Hahahahahaha

But honestly. I can't imagine this being a real thing. Kidding, I can imagine it and it's sad.

You know it.

I'd much rather have subtitles than dubbing.  That just overwrites the acting, IMO.

nathsketch:

Ok, so that's the kind of friends we need to be making. The most accurate description of "friends with benefits".

Also, should I change careers for a third time? Third time is always a charm lol

O_O

Well ... she does have a job with benefits.  And you'd have to move to China.  Hmmmm

nathsketch:

Again, it's not asking too much, is it?

Heh.

Well, it means I'll probably be better off watching the man handling in Again and Againn at home.  Whimpering in the theater is discouraged.

nathsketch:

OMG!! You found the office video! Great job. That's some powerful cultivation hahaha

I whipped out the magnifying glass and found some logos, and away I went on the Google.

nathsketch:

Is it bad that I was hoping he would lick that ice cream?

I mean...that's expected, no? No?

Okay.

Totally.  We were robbed.  But at least Tan Jian Ci smiled at us and acknowledged the robbery.

nathsketch:

Ericka baby, here it is <3

This one, though.

Lord, hear my prayers LMAO

This is one of the BEST!

If only MDL had a poll function.  We could vote for a Top Ten of Tan.

bugei:
yz had her new variety show today and the discussions said that the male leads of cxs were invited,.

I just saw this on twitter.  Those ladies laughing on the couch and Yang Zi saying they could invite all her male co-stars too.  Looked like fun.