ErickaRamirez:

That cat wasn’t happy at all😂😂

He’s feeling my pain 😹😹😹

nathsketch:

He’s feeling my pain 😹😹😹

But the owner was doing him a favor because that poor baby needs to loose a couple of pounds like my fatty Karlson 😂😂

nathsketch:

NOooooooooooo!  LOL!

ErickaRamirez:

That cat wasn’t happy at all😂😂

Trust me.  Nathsketch's expression and a happiness level would be similar if not worse at being pried off Tan Jian Ci.

Kokuto:

NOooooooooooo!  LOL!

Trust me.  Nathsketch's expression and a happiness level would be similar if not worse at being pried off Tan Jian Ci.

😂😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

But the owner was doing him a favor because that poor baby needs to loose a couple of pounds like my fatty Karlson 😂😂

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything, but in matters of maintaining a death grip on Teddy Bear Tan, extra poundage is an advantage.

ErickaRamirez:

But the owner was doing him a favor because that poor baby needs to loose a couple of pounds like my fatty Karlson 😂😂

Karlson also needs to pull himself together.

Kokuto:

NOooooooooooo!  LOL!

I’m cool as a cucumber. 

Not a single thing. Completely fine.

Lololol 

nathsketch:

That’s fugly and it’s covering his pretty face.

Oh, almost forgot. “Whatever. Just average prettiness. No big deal.”

Exactly.  Covering his face.  The cardinal sin.

It's like someone went into their mom's closet and pulled out a giant handbag and said, let's put this on his head.  SMH

Kokuto:

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything, but in matters of maintaining a death grip on Teddy Bear Tan, extra poundage is an advantage.

😂😂😂. Our cat Karlson like 5 years ago got lost. One day my kids came home at night from their soccer practice and Sebas left the door open. The next day early before they went to school my husband asked if I have seen Karlson. So we started looking everywhere and he wasn’t at the house. Thank God after 45 days we found him because of a post that we put on next door. He was in a neighborhood backyard. He lost a lot o weight 🥹😭. And we found him on my daughter’s birthday January 29

nathsketch:

Karlson also needs to pull himself together.

We have tried. Believe me. But we have found him eating sometimes Luna’s food too🤣🤣🤣. Their food plates and litter box are upstairs in the laundry room and Luna’s are downstairs in the kitchen but we have seen him there 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

😂😂😂. Our cat Karlson like 5 years ago got lost. One day my kids came home at night from their soccer practice and Sebas left the door open. The next day early before they went to school my husband asked if I have seen Karlson. So we started looking everywhere and he wasn’t at the house. Thank God after 45 days we found him because of a post that we put on next door. He was in a neighborhood backyard. He lost a lot o weight 🥹😭. And we found him on my daughter’s birthday January 29

Oh no! Well, that’s such a relief that you were able to find him. I always see those posts with photos of missing pets and it breaks my heart. Imagine not knowing if they’re being mistreated or worse. I couldn’t handle it.

Your family is very lucky to have gotten him back! 

nathsketch:

Oh no! Well, that’s such a relief that you were able to find him. I always see those posts with photos of missing pets and it breaks my heart. Imagine not knowing if they’re being mistreated or worse. I couldn’t handle it.

Your family is very lucky to have gotten him back! 

It was a true blessing. One night my husband saw him through the ring camera on the entrance door. When he opened the door he run away. We posted fliers around the community, on a national website for missing cats, on next door 

ErickaRamirez:

It was a true blessing. One night my husband saw him through the ring camera on the entrance door. When he opened the door he run away. We posted fliers around the community, on a national website for missing cats, on next door 

Give him a hug for me. May Karlson continue to have a blessed life.

nathsketch:

Give him a hug for me. May Karlson continue to have a blessed life.

Mi gordo hermoso!! I will. You already heard his purring 💜💜😄😄

Kokuto:

Exactly.  Covering his face.  The cardinal sin.

It's like someone went into their mom's closet and pulled out a giant handbag and said, let's put this on his head.  SMH

Just hideous.