Kokuto:

So you're in a holding pattern on Secret of the Three Kingdoms? 

Try the first episode of Decreed By Fate.  It's light and fun.

I started Mysterious Lotus Casebook right this instant. 

Decreed by Fate has caught my attention after I saw some videos. I’ll give it a try tomorrow :”

Kokuto:

The expressions on those women's faces.  Priceless.

I'm very proud of them.  None of them just fainted on the spot.

I immediately imagined Érica in that situation and I could say that she probably would faint ???. Maybe you too ??

nathsketch:

The only AI I accept ?

Hmmmm.

ErickaRamirez:

I immediately imagined Érica in that situation and I could say that she probably would faint ???. Maybe you too ??

Yes, but my reason for fainting is that I couldn't breath because all I was doing was squeeeeeeeeing.

nathsketch:

I started Mysterious Lotus Casebook right this instant. 

Decreed by Fate has caught my attention after I saw some videos. I’ll give it a try tomorrow :”

Well, maybe Mysterious Lotus Casebook will grab you.  It starts out exciting.  But then become more character driven.... until the mysteries start up.

Nath this is the list of dramas that I always recommend and many of them are my favorite ones The starry love, back from the brink, till the end of the moon, Love between fairy and devil, hidden love, love like the galaxy, who rules the world, hi Venus, romance of tiger and rose, lighter and princess, dating in the kitchen, love and destiny, love is sweet, my girlfriend is an alien, Alchemy of Souls, crazy love, extraordinary attorney Woo, my secret romance, heirs, legend of the blue sea, business proposal, Samee chua keun, Love proposal, Kleun Cheewit, my sassy psychic, the eight, unchained love, love destiny, you are my glory, Cinderella and four knights, her private life, love by hypnotic, eternal love of dream, eternal love, king the eternal monarch, Hak lai my lady, rivalry, bad romeo, meet yourself, Mr insomnia waiting for love, lost you forever, lost romance, decreed by fate

ErickaRamirez:

Nah, I gotta pull myself together and pretend to adult every now and then hahahaha

But hmm. Not unlikely.

Kokuto:

Well, maybe Mysterious Lotus Casebook will grab you.  It starts out exciting.  But then become more character driven.... until the mysteries start up.

Yes, I’m liking it so far! 

ErickaRamirez:

I agree with Kokuto 

Thank you. 

It's my go to.  Only 16 episodes and you can tell from the first episode if it's something you'll like.

Kokuto:

Thank you. 

It's my go to.  Only 16 episodes and you can tell from the first episode if it's something you'll like.

Did you finally started my precious? 

ErickaRamirez:

Nath this is the list of dramas that I always recommend and many of them are my favorite ones The starry love, back from the brink, till the end of the moon, Love between fairy and devil, hidden love, love like the galaxy, who rules the world, hi Venus, romance of tiger and rose, lighter and princess, dating in the kitchen, love and destiny, love is sweet, my girlfriend is an alien, Alchemy of Souls, crazy love, extraordinary attorney Woo, my secret romance, heirs, legend of the blue sea, business proposal, Samee chua keun, Love proposal, Kleun Cheewit, my sassy psychic, the eight, unchained love, love destiny, you are my glory, Cinderella and four knights, her private life, love by hypnotic, eternal love of dream, eternal love, king the eternal monarch, Hak lai my lady, rivalry, bad romeo, meet yourself, Mr insomnia waiting for love, lost you forever, lost romance, decreed by fate

Wonderful, thank you! ♥️

nathsketch:

Nah, I gotta pull myself together and pretend to adult every now and then hahahaha

But hmm. Not unlikely.

Yes.  This is why you would actually get to talk to Tan Jian Ci ... while I lie unconscious in a puddle of drool.

nathsketch:

But hmm. Not unlikely.

???. Mmmmm, let me think about it ?????. Nope, you would faint or almost there ???

ErickaRamirez:

Did you finally started my precious? 

Yes!  I'm going to FINALLY watch Li Jiu Lin in episode 4 tonight!

nathsketch:

Yes, I’m liking it so far! 

Good!  I'll probably watch it again sometime in the future.  I enjoyed it, but I stopped in the middle because of LYF and finishing off after I finished LYF ... well, it didn't do the show any favors.