Tan Jian Ci update today. 

Posted new pictures on his weibo with his two dogs. Sorry, i dont know how to link directly to the new post using desktop

https://weibo.com/u/1798539915

Plus concert rumour update: that there wont be a concert. its like a private gathering or something, but the best part of it all... tushanjing is rumoured not to be coming. let me do a little dance. lol. 

bugei:

Tan Jian Ci update today. 

Posted new pictures on his weibo with his two dogs. Sorry, i dont know how to link directly to the new post using desktop

https://weibo.com/u/1798539915

Ok, but why are they wearing Brazil's colors?

Excuse me.

This isn't helping, my dear sir.

Really? Green and yellow and white?? And blue jeans?

REALLY!?

bugei:
Plus concert rumour update: that there wont be a concert. its like a private gathering or something, but the best part of it all... tushanjing is rumoured not to be coming. let me do a little dance. lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The last part tho. Small victories.

nathsketch:

Excuse me.

REALLY!?

Those 3 babies are cute 🥰 

ErickaRamirez:

Those 3 babies are cute 🥰 

That's an understatement 😭😩

nathsketch:

Excuse me.

REALLY!?

TJC colour has always been yellow i think. 

This is CP brain (not mine) explanation: Recently TJC has been wearing quite a few green (midautumn festival, hogan green and white trainers)... YZ has been wearing a few greens too (the mid-autumn festival post and the hogan green and white trainers).... there's a purple in those pics too... so that's how the CPn explains those colours. There's an easter egg hidden in those pics (based on cpn discussion), did you see the heart partially hidden in those pics? 

CPn aside, TJC's fashion off stage vs on stage is miles apart. Which fashion sense do you like more? 

The dogs are so cute. I like xiao dai the most. 

I don’t know if you watched this video that I posted for Kokuto yesterday 

bugei:

This is CP brain (not mine) explanation: Recently TJC has been wearing quite a few green (midautumn festival, hogan green and white trainers)... YZ has been wearing a few greens too (the mid-autumn festival post and the hogan green and white trainers).... there's a purple in those pics too... so that's how the CPn explains those colours. There's an easter egg hidden in those pics (based on cpn discussion), did you see the heart partially hidden in those pics? 

CPn aside, TJC's fashion off stage vs on stage is miles apart. Which fashion sense do you like more? 

I don’t know if you watched this video that I posted for Kokuto yesterday https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8rPvBL9/

nathsketch:

nathsketch:

😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

I don’t know if you watched this video that I posted for Kokuto yesterday 

I don’t know if you watched this video that I posted for Kokuto yesterday https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8rPvBL9/

Oh thanks. Haven't seen this one yet. WHD's dog kinda matches him, as does TJC's xiaodai 

btw, found more pics of TJC from his studio (dates up back to 2016 i think), one needs to be logged in though to see the older photos. 

https://weibo.com/u/3606929931?tabtype=album

I had to do it

k bye 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Elise:

I had to do it

k bye ??‍♀️?

I guess reading that photoshop book is paying off 🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Elise:

I had to do it

k bye 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

I'm glad you did! JEEEEEEEEEEEZUS

ErickaRamirez:

I guess reading that photoshop book is paying off 🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She's getting so professional! This is too good hahahaha

nathsketch:

She's getting so professional! This is too good hahahaha

It is 🎉🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻

bugei:

Good to know! 💛

bugei:
This is CP brain (not mine) explanation: Recently TJC has been wearing quite a few green (midautumn festival, hogan green and white trainers)... YZ has been wearing a few greens too (the mid-autumn festival post and the hogan green and white trainers).... there's a purple in those pics too... so that's how the CPn explains those colours.

I need to be part of that official fandom because this level of delulu is something I'm quite familiar with LOL

bugei:
did you see the heart partially hidden in those pics?

No, I looked but I didn't. Is it like finding the Mickey ears in every Disney film?

If it's more of a Waldo/Wally thing, then I need better glasses 😅

Oh, wait.

Is this it? 🧐

bugei:

Both, it's too difficult to choose.

bugei:

He usually steals the scene. Poor Liqiu :( But they're both adorable and tiny. 😍