We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

I was really impressed by Landy Li after watching her in the starry love. They would be a great pairing ???

I haven't watched The Starry Love. SMH I basically watched like 10 dramas ahahahahaha it's embarrassing

Elise:

omg I'm excited for this. I loved Li Landi in The Starry Love.

ErickaRamirez:

I was really impressed by Landy Li after watching her in the starry love. They would be a great pairing ???

nathsketch:

This melon better be true

Yes!  It's great that we can already use Elise's Melon gif!

Haven't seen Starry Love or this actress.  But another Tong Hua script by the same production company as Lost You Forever?  Yes.  I can get behind that.

nathsketch:

I haven't watched The Starry Love. SMH I basically watched like 10 dramas ahahahahaha it's embarrassing

The starry love is my favorite xianxia. I started watching because really like Oliver but Landy Li and Luke Chen really impressed me. I watched some of her dramas before but for me this one is my favorite. I wrote a short review of you want to read it ?

Kokuto:
Haven't seen Starry Love or this actress. But another Tong Hua script by the same production company as Lost You Forever? Yes. I can get behind that.

Oh gee, is it THAT Tong Hua project?

Oh. 

ErickaRamirez:

The starry love is my favorite xianxia. I started watching because really like Oliver but Landy Li and Luke Chen really impressed me. I watched some of her dramas before but for me this one is my favorite. I wrote a short review of you want to read it ?

Yes, please. I'd love to :)

Aleen on twitter also honed in on the La Bouche Rouge part of the Voyage video.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1714784508640436495?s=20

nathsketch:

Oh gee, is it THAT Tong Hua project?

Oh. 

LOL!  Well, the melon seems to think so.  And Tan Jian Ci DID say he was working on another Tong Hua project.

nathsketch:

Yes, please. I'd love to :)

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Kokuto:

LOL!  Well, the melon seems to think so.  And Tan Jian Ci DID say he was working on another Tong Hua project.

I know he prefers tragic endings yada yada yada, and he sure has enough talent to dehydrate people to the bone, but could he... I don't know... maybe stay alive until the end credits roll? Like, pretty please? Don't even care about the girls, just...don't die.

Kokuto:

Aleen on twitter also honed in on the La Bouche Rouge part of the Voyage video.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1714784508640436495?s=20

Hahahaha that pretty face lol

Kokuto:

Kokutoooooo they started today putting on kisskh Tan and Zhou Ye’s new drama and it said there September 30 and obviously no episodes????????. WHYYYYYYY???? ????

ErickaRamirez:

Kokutoooooo they started today putting on kisskh Tan and Zhou Ye’s new drama and it said there September 30 and obviously no episodes????????. WHYYYYYYY???? ????

Wait what? Is it already there?

nathsketch:

Wait what? Is it already there?

Without episodes but it appears on the main window where they show up the latest ones or the ones that are doing great 

ErickaRamirez:

Without episodes but it appears on the main window where they show up the latest ones or the ones that are doing great 

Oh yikes, I almost had a stroke

These shots...

Courtesy of our Queen Elise