nathsketch:

They're playing with us. All these evidences!!

Tan Jian Ci knows, that's for sure!

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci knows, that's for sure!

It's all that matters.

Also,

Ok, so the weather suddenly turned so dark it's looking like midnight, except it's 11:23 am.

It's now raining so much. Spooky.

nathsketch:

Ok, so the weather suddenly turned so dark it's looking like midnight, except it's 11:23 am.

It's now raining so much. Spooky.

You were asking for it. No ???? ?

ErickaRamirez:

You were asking for it. No ???? ?

Yes, but now I'm scared of my own power LOL

Look at this:

nathsketch:

Yes, but now I'm scared of my own power LOL

Look at this:

??. A lot of rain ?️. I posted a picture on our chat on WhatsApp and it didn’t look at all that it was 7:30 am. ?

ErickaRamirez:

??. A lot of rain ?️. I posted a picture on our chat on WhatsApp and it didn’t look at all that it was 7:30 am. ?

I just saw it! Yes, very very dark. Hmmmmm cozy heheh

Kokuto:

That woman in the ad is an idiot.  If he asked, I'd hand feed him those treats.

Absolutely. I'd even place them on my neck ahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

How can we vote? I'm downloading this app right now

It doesn't look like we can. On the LYF weibo page, there's a link to the post about the concert, you need to click on the link, slide the bar to the right but i get stuck as its asking for weixin / qq which i dont have

https://weibo.com/u/3765946064

scroll down to the post that says:

#长相思第一季收官庆典# 相思远千里,乘兴赴约来。10月17日20:30【大荒巡礼狂欢夜】准时开启,@腾讯视频 不见不散~#长相思# #腾讯视频9号开放日# 活动戳:网页链接

Follow the link. Then you should click on the right tab of the menu, that's where you see the options. 

But i cant vote as its saying i need to login via weixin/qq

nathsketch:

I just saw it! Yes, very very dark. Hmmmmm cozy heheh

???

bugei:

It doesn't look like we can. On the LYF weibo page, there's a link to the post about the concert, you need to click on the link, slide the bar to the right but i get stuck as its asking for weixin / qq which i dont have

#长相思第一季收官庆典# 相思远千里,乘兴赴约来。10月17日20:30【大荒巡礼狂欢夜】准时开启,@腾讯视频 不见不散~#长相思# #腾讯视频9号开放日# 活动戳:网页链接

Follow the link. Then you should click on the right tab of the menu, that's where you see the options. 

Ughhh it’s all so difficult!

bugei:

Oh wait, is Weixin the same as WeChat?

Kokuto, a very important phrase for when you visit China:

我 不 喜欢 橙汁。

Wǒ bù xǐhuán chéng zhī.

Memorize it!  ?

Can I plant him in my garden? ? 

I love this hair.