I just spent 15 minutes watching Deng Wei paint those red flowers from LYF on glass, and (no lie) make a sandwich for Yang Zi, which no one even tasted on the LYF 'concert.'

I can understand why some viewers aren't happy.

OTOH, I also watched Tan Jian Ci sing XL's song, despite ear piece malfunctions, and shoot arrows at a target.  Still hunting for their recreation of a scene.

I did see a few other games that at least they all tried on, but I'm not sure what the games were about.

I don't think anyone can argue that Tan, Yang Zi, and Wang Hong Yi all came dressed to impress in white and the men in black and white.  Zhang Wan Yi was more casual, but still in dress white and black so he matched the others.  Deng Wei and Dai  Lu Wa came in denim.

It didn't seem to have the energy the other two concerts I've seen had, but it was nice to see them back together.  Still searching for more scenes or the whole thing.

Denim in an event like this.

Pffffff.

Muahahahaha.

nathsketch:

If I don't post stuff about him every two hours or so, I'll lose my mind, so there you go:

😂😂

nathsketch:

If I don't post stuff about him every two hours or so, I'll lose my mind, so there you go:

😂😂

Kokuto:

I just spent 15 minutes watching Deng Wei paint those red flowers from LYF on glass, and (no lie) make a sandwich for Yang Zi, which no one even tasted on the LYF 'concert.'

I can understand why some viewers aren't happy.

OTOH, I also watched Tan Jian Ci sing XL's song, despite ear piece malfunctions, and shoot arrows at a target.  Still hunting for their recreation of a scene.

I did see a few other games that at least they all tried on, but I'm not sure what the games were about.

I don't think anyone can argue that Tan, Yang Zi, and Wang Hong Yi all came dressed to impress in white and the men in black and white.  Zhang Wan Yi was more casual, but still in dress white and black so he matched the others.  Deng Wei and Dai  Lu Wa came in denim.

It didn't seem to have the energy the other two concerts I've seen had, but it was nice to see them back together.  Still searching for more scenes or the whole thing.

tbf i think they had to fill some time because mao qiu got delayed. 

but then again if they had planned it properly then tjc wouldnt have to squeeze in time for it. why go for shiqi (17th) when they could have gone for the 9th (as previously rumoured) 

TJC is dominating hotsearch. truly deserving all  praises is getting now. why was it only now that we (i mean most intl viewers) heard about him. 

wang hong yi singing is quite nice too. he is like such a positive energy. 

i was brushing  weibo yaojing cp and even them cant find much candy to knock. lol.  i need to see next door 

nathsketch:

ErickaRamirez, did your watchlist issue get solved? 

I forgot to tell you about it Chingu. (By the way I never got a notification for this). Sunday morning I asked Ari on WhatsApp what could I do. She has been using this website since 2012. She told that like three or four days after it was created. She said that it was better to put it on a forum so I did after she said it, at that point I had already sent an email to their customer support. For the first time they replied at least with an answer. Then someone replied to my ticket on the support forum. That person asked me for the titles of the three dramas that I finished last week. Then he replied again and said that he was checking and he was trying to resolve the issue and at that point I had one more and finally he said that everything was fixed and sent me the details of my dramas watched, dropped, etc.

I told him about the problem that I had before (I told about it on WhatsApp) and he said that I could send multiple emails until someone gets back to me and I said that I did but they never replied. Back then I was desperate because I needed to comment multiple times on each episode on till the end of the moon and release my anger against Biatchang 😂😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

Ashes of Love was one of my first xianxias and that’s why I really like Deng Lun and I started watching more of his dramas. We talked about him before. I didn’t like Luo there that much. And he is really handsome (Deng)😂😂

I second that 100%. Funny though that on paper Jing character is actually almost fit Xu Feng‘s to a T. Both are rich, powerful, the golden child in their family, who everyone love and adore, kind, filial, have older half brother who‘s jealous and scheming, etc. But while I am prepared to defend XF to death when Run Yu‘s fans name calling him vanilla, boring guy, I‘m nodding my head readily to every  TSJ roasting insult I read here 🤣.

I like Jin Mi though. I buy YZ portrayal of her as an innocent soul who doesn‘t understand romantic love.  On the other hand I need to try 3 times to get past through the first eps of LBFD because Orchid actions and voice really annoys me.

@Nathsketch: yes DL is just so yummy and his voice is also so nice. So sad no news yet, if he ever can make a comeback. Do you hear anything new about him?

luv2bafangurl:
But while I am prepared to defend XF to death when Run Yu‘s fans name calling him vanilla, boring guy, I‘m nodding my head readily to every TSJ roasting insult I read here ?.

Exactly this!!! I preferred Run Yu 'cause that is my type, but Xu Feng could never compare to Jing. Never. He's my right kind of vanilla hahaha. Also, for example, Gong Ziyu in MJTY. He's super naive and sweet and a bit weak at the beginning but he's also fluffy and in no way he annoys me the way that Jing dude does. 

I don't know what it is but he's worse than nails scratching a chalkboard. He irks me, he really does. It has nothing to do with Xiang Liu existing in this universe btw.

luv2bafangurl:
I like Jin Mi though. I buy YZ portrayal of her as an innocent soul who doesn‘t understand romantic love. On the other hand I need to try 3 times to get past through the first eps of LBFD because Orchid actions and voice really annoys me.

LOL yeah, here we are of completely different views hahah

I had no issues with Orchid, even her baby voice was something I could deal with. 

But Jin Mi and her "what are boobs" moment almost made me drop the whole thing ahahahahahaha but okay, I forgave her when she became Inigo Montoya. Still clueless, but at least a bit more realistically clueless lol

luv2bafangurl:
@Nathsketch: yes DL is just so yummy and his voice is also so nice. So sad no news yet, if he ever can make a comeback. Do you hear anything new about him?

No, unfortunately, nothing new that I know of. It's a pity and it's scary how their careers can get ruined like this.

bugei:
but then again if they had planned it properly then tjc wouldnt have to squeeze in time for it. why go for shiqi (17th) when they could have gone for the 9th (as previously rumoured)

LOL Shiqi... really? Really?? Ahahahahahahaha Should have been the 9th!! Don't they know what this means?? The Jingers are always at work lololol

bugei:
TJC is dominating hotsearch. truly deserving all praises is getting now. why was it only now that we (i mean most intl viewers) heard about him.

No idea. What was I doing with my life? It's like I've unlocked the mysteries of the Universe.

ErickaRamirez:
I told him about the problem that I had before (I told about it on WhatsApp) and he said that I could send multiple emails until someone gets back to me and I said that I did but they never replied. Back then I was desperate because I needed to comment multiple times on each episode on till the end of the moon and release my anger against Biatchang 😂😂😂😂

Long story short: keep releasing your anger on Bitchang, she deserves it hahahahahaha

nathsketch:

Denim in an event like this.

Pffffff.

Muahahahaha.

Well, I'm sure it was expensive denim, and Dai Lu Wa's looked a little dressy, though it was a short skirt.  But then I saw they invited XY's Qingshiui Town family, with Uncle Ma (who looked dapper) and the two boys and their wives (Sang Er looked good), and the boys were in like sweat shirts. O_O 

So, I'm wondering if TenCent didn't like tell every one exactly what it was going to be, or what folks were wearing?

Kokuto:

Well, I'm sure it was expensive denim, and Dai Lu Wa's looked a little dressy, though it was a short skirt.  But then I saw they invited XY's Qingshiui Town family, with Uncle Ma (who looked dapper) and the two boys and their wives (Sang Er looked good), and the boys were in like sweat shirts. O_O 

So, I'm wondering if TenCent didn't like tell every one exactly what it was going to be, or what folks were wearing?

Ok, let me be mean. Did someone get confused with a Village People event? 😹😹😹

nathsketch:

Long story short: keep releasing your anger on Bitchang, she deserves it hahahahahaha

🤣🤣. Back then I made two different lists of words with each letter of the alphabet to described the biatch/witch. I had them on my notes but when my daddy was here in July I dropped my iPhone on our jacuzzi and I lost everything. And supposedly I didn’t have any back up. I had to send voice messages to three of my best friends in Spain, Florida and Colombia through messenger asking them for their numbers 😂

@Nathsketch

btw, I just finished updating myself to this thread and you my friend is a Goddess! Thank You 1000x for ‚The List‘🥰😍🥰😘.

luv2bafangurl:

@Nathsketch

btw, I just finished updating myself to this thread and you my friend is a Goddess! Thank You 1000x for ‚The List‘🥰😍🥰😘.

You're welcome, baby. I just organized them. The true divinity is the one in those links *wink wink*