Hello fellow drama watchers. As the title suggests I am looking for Modern korean dramas ( not historical/period if possible) released within last 10 years where female leads does some cool action scenes. I like female leads who can do hand to hand combat and fight with the bad guys by herself rather than waiting for male lead to arrive and save her.  One of my main example is The  Player korean drama consisting of krystal jung in season 1 and Jang Gyu Ri in season 2. They were so cool in their action scenes and were able to handle bad guys all by herself with her fighting skills.  Not only that sometimes they even volunteered themselves to handle evil guys by themselves rather than leaving that task to male lead  which I really loved. It was really so cool and hot at same time.

Another example is Crash/Military Prosecutor Doberman/My Name. Same things apply to those dramas as well. I really liked female leads fancy outfits alongside cool action scenes in these dramas so I am completely okay with weak storyline or not having realistic action scenes as well. Can you please suggest me such korean drama with female lead doing action throughout the drama. Thank you so much to everyone in advance.

My Name
Happiness
A Shop For Killers
Kill It

Only My Name has a lot of hand to hand combat,the others are dramas where the FL is cool and strong,with some hand to hand combat or gun action.
Kill it is questionable if FL has action scenes it's been 5 years i dont remember that specific thing.

+ My Name
#+ Kill It => I remember this one, has what you look for ;)

Awaken
LUCA - so this one you actually have to drop at episode 8. The first 8 episodes are absolutely amazing and fulfilling what you look for. It actually also works out well if you drop it after episode 8. The las 4....seriously I dont know what happened to the screenwriters. Maybe they got exchanged with lizards but those 4 are so damn bad.....still the first 8 are really really good.