We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Ericka, I love your new profile pic. Luna is so pretty. She should be a FL in her own drama one day ahahahahaha

After what happened to me this morning with that disgusting private message, I was talking to Sasha on messenger and she told me that I should removed my picture. When I open the account I used to had the initials of my name and last year I uploaded my picture for the first time  and some friends asked me if that’s me or that it was a nice picture. But forget it. That repulsive guy is watching some of the dramas that I’m watching or that recently finished. So from now on my beautiful baby Luna represents me ???

nathsketch:

Ericka, I love your new profile pic. Luna is so pretty. She should be a FL in her own drama one day ahahahahaha

Like the beautiful/gorgeous Carlo in the drama that I’m watching from Ztao ♥️♥️♥️?. That Samoyed is adorable ?

ErickaRamirez:

After what happened to me this morning with that disgusting private message, I was talking to Sasha on messenger and she told me that I should removed my picture. When I open the account I used to had the initials of my name and last I uploaded my picture for the first time  and some friends asked me if that’s me or that it was a nice picture. But forget it. That repulsive guy is watching some of the dramas that I’m watching or that recently finished. So from now on my beautiful baby Luna represents me ???

Ahh yes, I imagined it had something to do with today's incident. Seriously, there's not one moment of peace SMH.

Luna is a great option :) Pretty baby <3

nathsketch:

Ahh yes, I imagined it had something to do with today's incident. Seriously, there's not one moment of peace SMH.

Luna is a great option :) Pretty baby <3

My baby is adorable. Next time maybe I’ll use one of Karlson or one of Oreo ????

ErickaRamirez:

My baby is adorable. Next time maybe I’ll use one of Karlson or one of Oreo ????

Yeah, you can keep changing them so they won't feel forgotten :)

nathsketch:

Yeah, you can keep changing them so they won't feel forgotten :)

They aren’t. My other two babies are adorable too and Karlson was the first cat that I’ve ever own in my life and he was our second pet here when we didn’t have one for seven years 

ErickaRamirez:

They aren’t. My other two babies are adorable too and Karlson was the first cat that I’ve ever own in my life and he was our second pet here when we didn’t have one for seven years 

Ohh babies. I haven't had a pet for 7 years, ever since my cat died in 2016 :(

I swear, if I ever get another cat or a dog, I'm naming it Xiang Liu. That's unavoidable.

I have a friend who has a python. Maybe I need a python ahahaha

nathsketch:

Ohh babies. I haven't had a pet for 7 years, ever since my cat died in 2016 :(

I swear, if I ever get another cat or a dog, I'm naming it Xiang Liu. That's unavoidable.

I have a friend who has a python. Maybe I need a python ahahaha

Nooooooo way! I hate snakes ???. And they scare me. In Florida I saw many and I remember once in my old old house we had a pool too and we were having fun with one of my friends and her sons when we started yelling like crazy because there was one of that garden snakes swimming in the pool. I had to go to my neighbor’s house and ask him for help because Carlos was working 

Totally random, but should I cut my hair short or keep it long the way it is? It's really long, like xianxia/wuxia style hahahah

nathsketch:

Totally random, but should I cut my hair short or keep it long the way it is? It's really long, like xianxia/wuxia style hahahah

You have your hair lower than your b u t t? That’s wuxia/xianxia style ???

If the answer is yes. I would say yes Pleaseeeeeee ??

ErickaRamirez:
You have your hair lower than your b u t t? That’s wuxia/xianxia style ???

Hahaha not yet, but it's getting there. Kidding, it's not that long, but it's been almost two years since I had it bob-style. I really love the French bob, you know? 

Like this:

But I'm not sure yet

nathsketch:

Hahaha not yet, but it's getting there. Kidding, it's not that long, but it's been almost two years since I had it bob-style. I really love the French bob, you know? 

Like this:

But I'm not sure yet

That’s cute ? 

ErickaRamirez:

That’s cute ? 

That type of cut wouldn’t work on me because my face is round and I need to grab my hair on a ponytail ??.