Kokuto:

LOL!

Just wait.  Eventually, far, far in the future it will be the other way around. ;p

Personal info but lots of relatives visiting due to my big sis' wedding and I'm soooo uncomfortable ?????

Elise:

Personal info but lots of relatives visiting due to my big sis' wedding and I'm soooo uncomfortable ?????

Aaah.  Family gathering can be the worst.  HUGS. 

Speaking of ... have to go visit the Mom Unit.  Be back later!

Kokuto:

Aaah.  Family gathering can be the worst.  HUGS. 

Speaking of ... have to go visit the Mom Unit.  Be back later!

They'll be living here for the next 2 weeks before off to Georgia for the wedding 

Elise:

They'll be living here for the next 2 weeks before off to Georgia for the wedding 

Oh, they are coming here??. I’m from Colombia, so our culture is different from here. We usually are pretty close to our family. The gatherings, all people hugs and kisses on the cheeks. The same thing with friends. The celebration of Christmas was always in our house and my grandparents, some aunts, uncles, cousins were there, having fun, eating my mommy’s delicious food, dancing up to 5am but I don’t know what’s that anymore. We don’t have any family here 

bugei:
bad ending or not, im still thankful for this show for bringing us Tan Jian Ci. He has been like iin the industry for a while and its only now that he is getting the international recognition he deserves.

That's absolutely true. If it wasn't for LYF, I'd never have discovered him. It's absurd because he can do so much and so well. I'm glad that he's finally getting all this recognition. It's about time.

Kokuto:
THIS. I haven't read the book, though I know quite a bit from spoilers now, but I love every bit of what I've seen of XL / FFB from the drama, and even more, the introduction of Tan Jian Ci to my life. He's an amazing actor, and so talented as a dancer and singer, and seems like an interesting and nice person. Plus, look at all of you who I got to meet and befriend! That alone is worth it.

Same Kok, same. That was a whole lot of sugar in my life, so I couldn't have asked for a better 2023. <3

ErickaRamirez:

Oh, they are coming here??. I’m from Colombia, so our culture is different from here. We usually are pretty close to our family. The gatherings, all people hugs and kisses on the cheeks. The same thing with friends. The celebration of Christmas was always in our house and my grandparents, some aunts, uncles, cousins were there, having fun, eating my mommy’s delicious food, dancing up to 5am but I don’t know what’s that anymore. We don’t have any family here 

Wait you live in Georgia???? My culture is the same. Very friendly but I'm not the same as them. LOL

ErickaRamirez:

Here is the same thing hahah

LOL lots of kisses on the cheeks. So many kisses!

Elise:

Wait you live in Georgia???? My culture is the same. Very friendly but I'm not the same as them. LOL

Yes, Kokuto too. I moved here since June of last year 

nathsketch:

Yes, it’s like that in Central America and South America. I remember my university days, getting there, hugging and kissing my friends ??

nathsketch:

Can I get a panda ? or if Pleaseeeeeee 

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, Kokuto too. I moved here since June of last year 

Wow what a small world. My big sister and her fiance live there while I live 10 hours away (by car), MD

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, it’s like that in Central America and South America. I remember my university days, getting there, hugging and kissing my friends ??

Yes, we're highly affectionate people.

Not me though, I don't like that huge amount of kisses LOL

Elise:

Wow what a small world. My big sister and her fiance live there while I live 10 hours away (by car), MD

Are you all in Georgia? What are the odds!? How fun!

ErickaRamirez:

Can I get a panda ? or if Pleaseeeeeee 

I want one too!! They're my favorite animals everrrr