Talk tomorrow! Good night! ❤️❤️❤️

Kokuto:

I don't know.  It kind works both ways.  Tan's food coma are also the best. ;p

nathsketch:

Oh 2am :(((((

Talk tomorrow! Good night! ❤️❤️❤️

Good night!

Kokuto:

OMG!  The puppies!  He loves them, but he should know, they don't watch videos.  ;p

IKR?  Doesn't he know people like to peel the pepperoni off the pizza to eat?  Hmmmm.  Maybe he does know that.  ;p

Yes!  It's good to see you back.  Hope you are rested from the trip.

I’m the only one on my family that don’t like pepperoni. For me it’s to greasy ???. Since a couple of months ago, he asked me to buy the croissants in Costco to do sandwiches with pepperoni and lettuce ??

nathsketch:

Ericka, we have missed you here!!

Thank you sweetheart ♥️♥️

Kokuto:

OMG!  The puppies!  He loves them, but he should know, they don't watch videos.  ;p

IKR?  Doesn't he know people like to peel the pepperoni off the pizza to eat?  Hmmmm.  Maybe he does know that.  ;p

Yes!  It's good to see you back.  Hope you are rested from the trip.

Thank you Kokuto! ??

really haven’t had the chance to rest ??. Carlos and Sebastian are in Arizona since Wednesday 

CEMS2001:

Thank you Kokuto! ??

really haven’t had the chance to rest ??. Carlos and Sebastian are in Arizona since Wednesday 

My goodness, you are keeping busy.  Take some time for yourself this holiday month.

CEMS2001:

I’m the only one on my family that don’t like pepperoni. For me it’s to greasy ???. Since a couple of months ago, he asked me to buy the croissants in Costco to do sandwiches with pepperoni and lettuce ??

I'm the same.  I'd rather have ham on my pizza.  I can't imagine eating it cold on a sandwich.

Kokuto:

I'm the same.  I'd rather have ham on my pizza.  I can't imagine eating it cold on a sandwich.

Me neither. But apparently he saw a friend bringing those types of sandwiches to school, so that’s why he asked for it ???

CEMS2001:

Me neither. But apparently he saw a friend bringing those types of sandwiches to school, so that’s why he asked for it ???

Lord.  I don't even want to think what I ate as a kid, much less what they eat now.

Hey, have you started watching Rising Feather?  The new Li Jiu Lin mini-drama?

Okay.  FINALLY got the cast up for Filter.  And something caught my eye.  There's three female characters with the female surname of Su.  Our lead, Landi Li, playing Su Cheng Cheng.  Plus, Luo Qi Yun, playing Su Miao.  Plus Claire Jia playing Su Qing Li.  Soooo, I'm wondering if they've got different actress playing the shape shifted roles?   I guess after LYF with Yang Zi playing both WXL and XY, I just assumed that Landi Li was going to play all three female roles.  But maybe not?

And Wang Hong Yi, who was rumored to be on the drama, wasn't at the booting ceremony ... but perhaps he is playing the third shape shifted role, which is supposed to be a man.  O_O

Things just got more interesting, IMO.

Kokuto:

Okay.  FINALLY got the cast up for Filter.  And something caught my eye.  There's three female characters with the female surname of Su.  Our lead, Landi Li, playing Su Cheng Cheng.  Plus, Luo Qi Yun, playing Su Miao.  Plus Claire Jia playing Su Qing Li.  Soooo, I'm wondering if they've got different actress playing the shape shifted roles?   I guess after LYF with Yang Zi playing both WXL and XY, I just assumed that Landi Li was going to play all three female roles.  But maybe not?

And Wang Hong Yi, who was rumored to be on the drama, wasn't at the booting ceremony ... but perhaps he is playing the third shape shifted role, which is supposed to be a man.  O_O

Things just got more interesting, IMO.

Yay!! Did they accept all your edits?? That's awesome!!

I'll go take a look at the page, just a second.

nathsketch:

Yay!! Did they accept all your edits?? That's awesome!!

I'll go take a look at the page, just a second.

Well they accepted something -- the cast is what I turned in.  I got some credit and didn't get a reject notice.  Not sure exactly how things were parceled out.  I'm just glad they finally got the cast up, so we can find it.

Kokuto:

Well they accepted something -- the cast is what I turned in.  I got some credit and didn't get a reject notice.  Not sure exactly how things were parceled out.  I'm just glad they finally got the cast up, so we can find it.

I already gave all the credit to you over there. Even did a shoutout. Don't care about any of the others.