I will watch s2 when it's done but reading some comments here and there. They are really shoving jaoying into our throats.Should I just skip?I watched clips of xl but with all the changes the only thing I liked was them wearing red.

Xiang lu forever:

I will watch s2 when it's done but reading some comments here and there.There are really shoving jaoying into our throats.Should I just skip?I watched clips of xl but with all the changes the only thing I liked was them wearing red.

Yep, especially considering that them even more boring then first season, you can wait ending first, and decide, or just skip through all XL scenes 

the way they did it...without showing the passage of time well because of the poor editing, XY come across as extremely wishy washy...like she just shared this sad moment with XL, two minutes later she kissing snotty fox. 

The pacing is really off and the second half didn't delve to much into XY depression.

plor20:

the way they did it...without showing the passage of time well because of the poor editing, XY come across as extremely wishy washy...like she just shared this sad moment with XL, two minutes later she kissing snotty fox. 

The pacing is really off and the second half didn't delve to much into XY depression.

Honestly whole story she like that , like when she wakes up after coma, or when she confessed to XL about dream , and it will be till the end, it's really difficult understand her or feel sympathy 

I've seen photos of Cx joining XY ang Jing stargazing.Take that Jingers!!!!Jing always stalking,interrupting Yaoliu ,Jingers saying he's not a stalker but when CX stalked once hell breaks loose.

1. I guess I will wait and see how it goes.
 insideout91:

Yep, especially considering that them even more boring then first season, you can wait ending first, and decide, or just skip through all XL scenes 

Xiang lu forever:

I will watch s2 when it's done but reading some comments here and there. They are really shoving jaoying into our throats.Should I just skip?I watched clips of xl but with all the changes the only thing I liked was them wearing red.

I can't let go of the story, or XL, so I'm watching it all.  Even the crumbs we get of XL are worth it for me.  Others, may not feel the same.

insideout91:

Yep, many have chosen that path.  I'm actually looking forward to the YaoLiu clip compilation so I can watch their scenes without being chopped in half for a cliff hanger.  =_=

Xiang lu forever:

I've seen photos of Cx joining XY ang Jing stargazing.Take that Jingers!!!!Jing always stalking,interrupting Yaoliu ,Jingers saying he's not a stalker but when CX stalked once hell breaks loose.

I love this!  It's an addition, much like the red wedding gowns XY and XL shared that some folks will fail on their media literacy, yet again. lol

plor20:

The pacing is really off and the second half didn't delve to much into XY depression.

OMG.  Making clear the passage of time in this show is awful, even in season 1.  Like you had to be listening close to hear them say the Haolin war has been going on for ten years!

Kokuto:

I love this!  It's an addition, much like the red wedding gowns XY and XL shared that some folks will fail on their media literacy, yet again. lol

whaaaaaa....are they seriously saying something else about this scene?! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

It's RIGHT there....XY feelings....it's right there...(@_@。

ahhhhhh...so close yet so far...these brain cells are just obtuse.

plor20:

whaaaaaa....are they seriously saying something else about this scene?! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

It's RIGHT there....XY feelings....it's right there...(@_@。

ahhhhhh...so close yet so far...these brain cells are just obtuse.

Didn't you see they said she waited for Jing hqhahhah

Kokuto:

OMG.  Making clear the passage of time in this show is awful, even in season 1.  Like you had to be listening close to hear them say the Haolin war has been going on for ten years!

It's feels like war continue 1 week 

insideout91:

Didn't you see they said she waited for Jing hqhahhah

I was to busy focusing on XL beauty. haha. 

But did y'all notice....Jing only thinks money can solve all his problems. Pays XL to get XY out of marriage. Tries to pay XL to get more info on FFYY and Hou. Tries to pay him to be a witness to testify. Tries to pay XL to remove bugs. Where is his brain? I thought he was the smartest person in of all of DaHuang?

plor20:

I was to busy focusing on XL beauty. haha. 

But did y'all notice....Jing only thinks money can solve all his problems. Pays XL to get XY out of marriage. Tries to pay XL to get more info on FFYY and Hou. Tries to pay him to be a witness to testify. Tries to pay XL to remove bugs. Where is his brain? I thought he was the smartest person in of all of DaHuang?

Without his money he only XY slave service as we saw in first episodes, and what we see now, just follow her around and do what she say 

insideout91:
I wish I can find any movie or drama with character similar to XL

Princess Agents is far from a perfect drama and Yuwen Yue is not exactly like XL... 

But... the first meeting between YY and the FL (who seemingly has a lowly status and goes by Xiao Liu, but who has a birth secret that is tied to a mystical flower symbol on her body) involves an attempt to poison YY and punishment for the FL. They have a combative start with a power imbalance. However, their similarities create a sense of mutual understanding, interest, respect and camaraderie, plus chemistry. Later on, due to conflicting loyalties, he and the FL are enemies. And yet there are numerous occasions where, when she is in danger, YY arrives to protect her and risks his life for her. He often wears white and usually has a stoic demeanor, but his actions clearly convey his feelings for the FL. 

YY is very loyal to his adoptive grandfather. 

You could also say that he is associated with the moon. Yǔwén Yuè = 宇文玥. The 玥 / Yuè in his name refers to a mythical sacrifical pearl. It combines the characters 王 (king/emperor) and 月 / Yuè (moon) and it has the same pronunciation as 月 / Yuè (moon). YY's preferred nickname for the FL is 星 /
Xīng (star) and one of the tracks on the OST is called 星月 (star moon). 

As he tells the FL directly, rather than keeping her by his side he hopes that she will live according to her own will and that she will live happily.  https://youtu.be/rMI4O4V57Ug?si=ErRikr2Y7rVjswHq&t=487

And then there's his ending... the last battle, fighting against impossible odds... fighting to the last man... numerous wounds staining his white robes red... his last thought was that the FL should stay alive and his last act was to push her away...