Kokuto:

What the heck???  I thought it wasn't working cause I was checking the 'open in another tab' box.  I even check them now, after I post.  Now it STILL isn't working.  So annoying. :(

See if this one works.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1822296984905990516

Works for me!

Kokuto:

Not all.  Though I've probably seen clips from everything.  I've watched these:

Advisor's Alliance and Growling Tiger Hidden Dragon

Are You Safe?

Under the Skin

Court Lady

Intouchable

Soul Food

Love Me Love My Voice

And I've seen three movies:

Adoring

I Miss You

Lost Indulgence

Thats a lot!

joas:

Thats a lot!

I've been pacing myself, trying not to gobble up all the shows at once.  lol  Two of those, Soul Food and Intouchable, only have one or two episodes with Tan Jian Ci, so those weren't much.  Some here (cough Nath cough) have seen far more.

joas:

Works for me!

Glad to hear it.   Another computer weirdness for me.

nathsketch:
WOW another one that never finished it (well, barely started it) ahahaha

I'll never understand how I was able to sit through the entire 33 episodes. In retrospect, I feel like there's nothing I can't do. I should climb the Everest or something.

Wow. Looks like I should try and soldier through all 33 episodes after all and chalk that up to my list of achievements. Does it get any better in later episodes? 

Honestly though, I would rather revisit Secret of the Three Kingdoms. I just can't seem to see it on any existing streaming platform. Any ideas?

Kokuto:
And I've seen three movies:

Adoring

I Miss You

Lost Indulgence

May I know where you watched Lost Indulgence? 

Who am I kidding? I am still stuck in LYF. Hopefully Go East helps me to move on. 

liddi:

Wow. Looks like I should try and soldier through all 33 episodes after all and chalk that up to my list of achievements. Does it get any better in later episodes? 

Honestly though, I would rather revisit Secret of the Three Kingdoms. I just can't seem to see it on any existing streaming platform. Any ideas?

Who am I kidding? I am still stuck in LYF. Hopefully Go East helps me to move on. 

Ha!  You guys.  So optimistic thinking you'll move on from LYF. :)

If you didn't like the fluffy drama free zone of the first episodes of LMLMV, then no, it doesn't get better.

Hmmm.  Nath found Lost Indulgence.  I really want to get the DVD.  I'm sure it's around somewhere.

Secret of the Three Kingdoms is on Viki, if it isn't globally restricted for you.  I'm eyeballing that one, but after 80+ episodes of Advisor's Alliance with the Sima and Cao families, I'm going to have to gird my loins before I watch more of the Cao dynasty shenanigans.

It's also on Youtube, if it isn't restricted.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4P1OCiJ7Wk-7x0yMuKaEz8T4rO4jpkve

liddi:
Wow. Looks like I should try and soldier through all 33 episodes after all and chalk that up to my list of achievements.

I'm sure you can do it. You seem to enjoy some pain ahahahaha

liddi:
Does it get any better in later episodes?

Erm. Define better.

liddi:

I watched it on Viki. Advisor's Alliance and Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon are there too. Can you access it in your country?

liddi:

I have a link that I sent to Koks. I can send it to you too :3

Kokuto:
If you didn't like the fluffy drama free zone of the first episodes of LMLMV, then no, it doesn't get better.

Hell no. Nope. Não.

Kokuto:
Ha!  You guys.  So optimistic thinking you'll move on from LYF. :)

Such vote of confidence LOL. At least I am not alone..... I hope?

Kokuto:

nathsketch:
I'm sure you can do it. You seem to enjoy some pain ahahahaha
 nathsketch:
Erm. Define better.

Ooookkaayyy... lemme reevaluate my life choices once more.

nathsketch:
I watched it on Viki. Advisor's Alliance and Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon are there too. Can you access it in your country?
 Kokuto:
It's also on Youtube, if it isn't restricted.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4P1OCiJ7Wk-7x0yMuKaEz8T4rO4jpkve

Thank you very much! Unfortunately Viki and the Youtube link is geo-restricted, but I finally found another playlist that I could watch. I just wish the subs weren't in English, but Chinese.

One of the reasons I really want to revisit is because I love what I remember of Cao Pi's relationship with his sister, and watching H!6 the other week with Wang Yuwen as a guest just brings back all the memories. And TJC voices Cao Pi, which is always a plus. Much as I love/hate his Sima Zhao, my one regret is that he was dubbed in Advisors Alliance.

nathsketch:
I have a link that I sent to Koks. I can send it to you too :3

That would be awesome - thank you!

Kokuto:

I've been pacing myself, trying not to gobble up all the shows at once.  lol  Two of those, Soul Food and Intouchable, only have one or two episodes with Tan Jian Ci, so those weren't much.  Some here (cough Nath cough) have seen far more.

Hahaa.. next on my list is Are You Safe. For the others, is tjc doing only minor characters inside?

joas:

Hahaa.. next on my list is Are You Safe. For the others, is tjc doing only minor characters inside?

Are You Safe is a bit generic, but I enjoyed it.

In Court Lady, Tan Jian Ci plays a supporting role, as the second male lead and one of the three princes vying for the throne, so I wouldn't say it was minor.

In Advisor's Alliance he doesn't have much screen time, as Sima Zhao, cause the character is a kid through a lot of it.  But in Growling Tiger Hidden Dragon he gets more to do, helping (or not) his father Sima Yi.

I'm not getting notifications again.

Anyway. Now I'm hearing that Go East will start on the 22/8. Again, I'm not hopeful. Can they just give us an actual date.

HeadInTheClouds:

I'm not getting notifications again.

Anyway. Now I'm hearing that Go East will start on the 22/8. Again, I'm not hopeful. Can they just give us an actual date. 

Seriously.  Just throw us a crumb!  A air date to look forward too.  Though, we have been getting some behind the scenes videos, so there appears to be SOME movement.

On the Fireworks front ... Wang Chu Ran sent Tan Jian Ci a lovely bouquet of flowers for his Shanghai Concert.  So, at least they appear to be on good terms.  I'm thinking she also bought seats for his movie back in March.

Kokuto:
Ha! You guys. So optimistic thinking you'll move on from LYF. :)

liddi:
Such vote of confidence LOL. At least I am not alone..... I hope?

I'm over LYF, but I'm not over XL. I have so many photos of XL on my phone that he's showing up in the top 5 "people" in my gallery :-). My friend complained that he ranked higher than she does and threatened to run an intervention on me :-).

I still haven't finished LYF Season 2. I think my TV protested against me watching it because it decided to die a few days ago. Now I have no TV. 

Have you finished Once Promised drama, liddi?

HeadInTheClouds:

I'm over LYF, but I'm not over XL. I have so many photos of XL on my phone that he's showing up in the top 5 "people" in my gallery :-). My friend complained that he ranked higher than she does and threatened to run an intervention on me :-).

I still haven't finished LYF Season 2. I think my TV protested against me watching it because it decided to die a few days ago. Now I have no TV. 

Have you finished Once Promised drama, liddi? 

LOL!  XL photo overload.  I'm afraid to check how much of my hard drive is left on my computer.  O_O

Oh no!  Not the TV!  I don't think I could live without mine.  But hey, maybe it's sign to get a bigger one?