He definitely looks as skinny as when he was in super shine brothers.  But it's understandable, if he practicing every day he is burning more calories than he's taking in.  But I do hope he just sleeps for a few days. His concern was so beautiful...and dramatic. 

I came to give you another dose of  Tan Jian Ci ♥     Song ♥

Niki Demonix:

I came to give you another dose of  Tan Jian Ci ♥     Song ♥

Oh, this is the Yogurt song!  It's great!  So glad to see Peachey Blossom add it to her OST channel.

Kokuto:

New trailer!

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:5070127679340585?from=old_pc_videoshow

Character posters:

Just saw it on Facebook and knew you'll be posting it here :-).

This trailer showed more dramatic elements, which is how I like TJC best. Looks like his character will be showing growth and maturity as the series progresses. Feeling more hopeful that I'll enjoy this one. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Just saw it on Facebook and knew you'll be posting it here :-).

This trailer showed more dramatic elements, which is how I like TJC best. Looks like his character will be showing growth and maturity as the series progresses. Feeling more hopeful that I'll enjoy this one. 

Yes!  There's definitely going to be a character journey.  I'm glad they FINALLY showed some more serious / adventurous aspects of the show.  I love comedy, but I can't imagine 40, or 37 episodes of just comedy.

liddi:
Your TV boycotted S2? LOL! But think of all the gorgeous Xiang Liu scenes you are missing out on! Which episode are you up to?

My TV is still dead. Before it died, I managed to watch up to episode 9. Still have not gone pass it. I'm pretty much only watching to stare at XL, except he's barely in it passed the bride robbery sequence, and it's just counting down until he dies so I feel sad watching *cries*. Still have not manage to bring myself to watch the final battle scene. *I'm as fearful as XY. LOL*

liddi:
a block of wood Shao Hao drove me up the wall and I cannot bring myself to continue. The drama actually made Shao Hao less callous

Sheng Yi Lun not only didn't have the acting chop to pull-off Shao Hao, he also lacked charisma and presence. Shao Hao and Chi You are like fire and ice so you need to buy that these two could go up against each other. Unfortunately, Sheng Yi Lun couldn't really match up against Huang Xiao Ming at all. His weak acting mans that his other key relationships (with  Qing Yang in particular) also didn't work. 

Hmm, not sure how I feel about making Shao Hao less callous or making the Yellow Emperor less ambitious/ruthless. I wondered if it's due in part to censorship and political reasons with the Yellow Emperor?

liddi:
Now, since you don't seem that keen to watch S2, how about you braving A Lifetime Love on behalf of us? LOL

Mmmm! Am I a sucker for punishment to expose myself to poorly casted, atrocious acting, ugly cinematography and CGI? Plus emotional torture of everyone dying left right and centre? I don't know if I'm that much of a masochist, liddi :-).

I wonder how I would judge Once Promised if I was to read it again now? Some of my opinions on Lost You Forever definately changed with this re-read. Did you read Lost You Forever before the drama? 

Kokuto:
I may take up this challenge.

Aha! We have a taker. Looks like Kokuto tipped thr masochism scale :-). Prepare to have Tarzan Chi You swinging towards you on the nearest vine, Ko!!!

Kokuto:
Plus, I have a high tolerance for dreck in the pursuit of an actor's work ... or in this case, a story / world -- as I eyeball yet another awful short drama for my Li Jiu Lin.

LOL! I don't know how you do it. If I didn't watch Love My Voice with you and Nath, no way in hell would I have been able to sit through 33 episodes of that nothingness. Fingers and Toes crossed that Go East will at least have something happening :-)

Kokuto:
I will say, that the lack of CGI and all the fantastical creatures in LYF may be a blessing. The show will hold up much better than a CGI heavy drama would, over the years.

Watching XL and MQ at TJC's concert just showed you how tight the CGI budget was for LYF. And yet, some people were complaining that they didn't spend money for CGI on a side-fight that doesn't really add anything to the narrative. 

Read some speculations that Love Has Fireworks may have been delayed due to the current scandal of one of the supporting actor. I'm not familiar with this actor or what the scandal is, but he apparently played the crown prince in Joy of Life 2.  It would be horrible luck if the series couldn't be air due to this.

HeadInTheClouds:

Read some speculations that Love Has Fireworks may have been delayed due to the current scandal of one of the supporting actor. I'm not familiar with this actor or what the scandal is, but he apparently played the crown prince in Joy of Life 2.  It would be horrible luck if the series couldn't be air due to this. 

He has since cleared his name and his agent and lawyers are doubling down. So it might still see the light of day.

Last week's subbed H!6 episode, which was a great deal of fun and helped to ease the pervading sadness of late:

liddi:
Last week's subbed H!6 episode, which was a great deal of fun and helped to ease the pervading sadness of late:

Oh, thank you liddi!  I was waiting on this.  It looked like so much fun.

HeadInTheClouds:

I don't think the scandal is the cause of delay.  It just happened.  And it was the usual, tax evasion.  And the unusual, an audio recording of him taking about solicitation of prostitutes or some thing like that.  It is very suspicious, though, cause a few weeks ago, someone leaked a tape of him gossiping, IIRC, about another actor about the exact same thing, solicitation.  It all turned out to be untrue, and he had to apologize to the other actor.  So, WHY would he be gossiping about someone, if he was doing the same thing?  It smacks of some black marketing or something.

And his studio came out immediately with receipts of his tax payments, so that 'news' is looking suspect too.  But who knows, when it comes to taxes?

Regardless, Tencent is probably kicking themselves for not releasing the show earlier, and avoiding any chance of cancellations.  It may end up air dropping immediately after Are You the One finishes, if the TV airing doesn't screw them over.

plor20:

He has since cleared his name and his agent and lawyers are doubling down. So it might still see the light of day.

Has the government said they weren't investigating him?  He definitely needs to go after who ever published this stuff, if it isn't true.  These kind of attacks are career ending.  He's probably going to have lay low for a little bit anyway, given the back to back messes.

Go East may indeed be dropping on 8/23.  Apparently a date has shown up on Douban?  or Mayoran?

https://x.com/CdramaNews1/status/1826627153183875323