insideout91:

Where are your find all gifts and how upload them ??? ?

I found a hidden treasure chest on Tumblr. hehehehehe

There's a bunch on Twitter, but I'm not sure how to save them.  I can't post those directly.

You post them here just like you post pictures.  Click on the image button and paste the link.  Click on insert.

Kokuto:

There's a bunch on Twitter, but I'm not sure how to save them.  I can't post those directly.

You post them here just like you post pictures.  Click on the image button and paste the link.  Click on insert.

Thank you !! I probably need start use Tumblr ??

Kokuto:

You post them here just like you post pictures. 

Tumblr is pure gold when it comes to gifs. And they have a great quality too. It’s like 4k high-res!

Are they all going to The Folder™?

nathsketch:

Tumblr is pure gold when it comes to gifs. And they have a great quality too. It’s like 4k high-res!

Are they all going to The Folder™?

Ohhh yes. :)

And yep. Tumblr used to be GiF heaven.

I don't know why these didn't show up in my previous tumblr search, but I stumbled on these searching for something else.

Kokuto:

Yummy!  I like Potatoes Au Gratin also!

I make an old school casserole with tater tots, cream of mushroom soup, ground beef, mozarella ... oh, and squash / zucchini as a sop to healthy.  LOL!  It is tasty.

There is another typical dish from Colombia called ajiaco that has two types of potatoes, and one of those is papa criolla which is a Colombian potato that I can only buy here in a Colombian restaurant. In south Florida you could buy it in Publix, Walmart or other supermarkets. It’s one of my favorite soups with a lot of table cream on top ??https://www.mycolombianrecipes.com/ajiaco-bogotano-colombian-chicken-and/

Another great upcoming appearance for Tan Jian Ci!

Promotional poster for Douyin Wonderful Night that will be held on October 15 .

Kokuto:

Another great upcoming appearance for Tan Jian Ci!

Promotional poster for Douyin Wonderful Night that will be held on October 15 .

I’ll be seated ? 

ErickaRamirez:

There is another typical dish from Colombia called ajiaco that has two types of potatoes, and one of those is papa criolla which is a Colombian potato that I can only buy here in a Colombian restaurant. In south Florida you could buy it in Publix, Walmart or other supermarkets. It’s one of my favorite soups with a lot of table cream on top ??https://www.mycolombianrecipes.com/ajiaco-bogotano-colombian-chicken-and/

Yummmmmmm.  That looks delicious!  The best thing about winter and fall ... soups!

nathsketch:

I’ll be seated ? 

I'm so happy that he's included in these sorts of things.  Recognition for his talent!

nathsketch:

I’ll be seated ? 

The one next to Lusi is Bao Jingting?? This is my first time seeing them together in something. I have seen her with Zhou Shen in running man 

Kokuto:

OMG.  We are just getting fed so well tonight!

Tan Jian Ci's ad for KFC's ice cream cones!!!

Now I want ice cream ???. Which is the other fruit next to the coconuts?? 

Kokuto:

Yummmmmmm.  That looks delicious!  The best thing about winter and fall ... soups!

It’s really good. I make it here but if you have a good Colombian restaurant in Augusta you should try it. That was one of my favorite dishes in high school in Thursdays two times during the month, and my mommy’s and mine ??

ErickaRamirez:

Now I want ice cream ???. Which is the other fruit next to the coconuts?? 

It isn't a fruit. It's more like a yam / root veggie.  Mom called them Imo Taro.  I don't know what the Chinese call them.

https://www.kikkoman.com/en/cookbook/basic/vegetables/taro.html

ErickaRamirez:

It’s really good. I make it here but if you have a good Colombian restaurant in Augusta you should try it. That was one of my favorite dishes in high school in Thursdays two times during the month, and my mommy’s and mine ??

Heh.  We don't have bad Colombian restaurant here, much less a good one.  But if I find one, I'll definitely try it.