ErickaRamirez:

Chingu how do you tag someone??

I just copy the person’s name and paste it where I want :)

Ugh, I have some bank stuff to deal with today, and other boring things

Girl boss mode today hehehe

nathsketch:

Kokuto, I can see that you are online.

Have you slept at all? Stop Kokuting and go to sleep, Kokuto. ?

Slinks off.

Eeeks!!!! 

Reading between the lines, does this mean that TJC might not come to the LYF gathering. This is from one of weibo accounts

《长相思》庆典官宣(暂定)
-11:06 官宣海报
-11:30 檀健次ID

ps:官方虽然官宣,但【不确定】当日是否参加,根据实际剧组收工时间与到达见面会地点的路上行程时间决定,如有想要购 | 票或者已经购 | 票的小炭火们,请谨慎考虑。

bugei:

Eeeks!!!! 

Reading between the lines, does this mean that TJC might not come to the LYF gathering. This is from one of weibo accounts

《长相思》庆典官宣(暂定)
-11:06 官宣海报
-11:30 檀健次ID

ps:官方虽然官宣,但【不确定】当日是否参加,根据实际剧组收工时间与到达见面会地点的路上行程时间决定,如有想要购 | 票或者已经购 | 票的小炭火们,请谨慎考虑。

Pffff fail, utter failure. 

He's so busy, poor darling :(

nathsketch:

im soo confused. tom is only the 12, so is tom to announce the actual gathering or is tom the gathering. 

its so interesting how they release information in bits and pieces: there will be an announcement about an annoucement…  lol

it would be so disappointing if tjc cannot go but tsj can go with the dates still being unconfirmed. TJC has so much love for xiang liu but if he cant go, theres nothing to watch. 

nathsketch:

im soo confused. tom is only the 12, so is tom to announce the actual gathering or is tom the gathering. 

its so interesting how they release information in bits and pieces: there will be an announcement about an annoucement…  lol

it would be so disappointing if tjc cannot go but tsj can go with the dates still being unconfirmed. TJC has so much love for xiang liu but if he cant go, theres nothing to watch. 

arghhh… oh well tomorrow is just another day. 

bugei:

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that but he's the one the majority wants to see.

Did you read that article saying that the Moon Festival had a massive amount of viewers because of his 3-minute appearance?

Elise posted it a few days ago. I'll see if I can find it :)

nathsketch:

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that but he's the one the majority wants to see.

Did you read that article saying that the Moon Festival had a massive amount of viewers because of his 3-minute appearance?

Elise posted it a few days ago. I'll see if I can find it :)

Finding information is this thread is impossible! lol. But not surprised if he drew crowd. He is such an amazing person. 

We need a Tan Jian Ci  website in english that gathers all the information. 

bugei:

Finding information is this thread is impossible! lol. But not surprised if he drew crowd. He is such an amazing person. 

We need a Tan Jian Ci  website in english that gathers all the information. 

If I had the time, I'd volunteer to run the fandom website on this side of the world, but under my management it wouldn't be just a "little charcoal fire", it would be full-blown global warming Dracarys fire hahahaha 

nathsketch:

If I had the time, I'd volunteer to run the fandom website on this side of the world, but under my management it wouldn't be just a "little charcoal fire", it would be full-blown global warming Dracarys fire hahahaha 

hhahaha! dracarys fire it is! 

We’re only humans and cannot match TJCs mastery in time management. 

@tlmssusu on twitter has been chronicling tjc works and interviews. 

now i better get back to getting some work done.

bugei:

hhahaha! dracarys fire it is! 

We’re only humans and cannot match TJCs mastery in time management. 

@tlmssusu on twitter has been chronicling tjc works and interviews. 

now i better get back to getting some work done.

Lol yeah, he seems to be a bit of a handful ?

I love @tlmssusu's videos, they are all in my list of links.

Yes, go and be better than us professional procrastinators! ???

This thread is too dead.

( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ )