BABYYYY

When was this??

He didn't die, people. We just need to wait some thousands of years and he'll come back. ?

nathsketch:

He didn't die, people. We just need to wait some thousands of years and he'll come back. ?

??

ErickaRamirez:

??

I'm coping so hard I'm getting an ulcer. LOLOLOL

nathsketch:

?????????

nathsketch:

This thread is too dead.

i was busy imitating TJC attitude to work and managed to finish some work done. 

his work ethics is top notch. 

ill be very  disappointed if he wont be in the event but at the same time i dont really want to see him play second fiddle to DW.  Im so not happy wih the official weibo of the play as  its all about DW here and there… i have nothing against the actor but not too happy with how cp is being fried. 

I think the sentiment on TJC fan page is to make him rest instead. Well he was working up til late on his birthday… then on his only day off he was also doing extra work, his got events on the 14th, douyin tom i think, then douyin night on thr 15th, current drama closing on the 20th, hi6 on the 22 and 2 new drama lined up. (dates may not be accurate)… omg! he really is worthy of the title idol. his dedication to work is worth idolizing

nathsketch:

In my head, she went back in time and saved him. They got married and had a family so it's okay.

Elise:

In my head, she went back in time and saved him. They got married and had a family so it's okay.

Yes. That our head canon right there.

bugei:
ill be very disappointed if he wont be in the event but at the same time i dont really want to see him play second fiddle to DW. Im so not happy wih the official weibo of the play as its all about DW here and there… i have nothing against the actor but not too happy with how cp is being fried.

Now that you mention it, I don't want to see that either. I'm so tired of that dude. LOL

I was rewatching Till the the End of the Moon with my mom, and every time he shows up my mom already knows I need to close my eyes ahahahahahaha

bugei:
I think the sentiment on TJC fan page is to make him rest instead. Well he was working up til late on his birthday… then on his only day off he was also doing extra work, his got events on the 14th, douyin tom i think, then douyin night on thr 15th, current drama closing on the 20th, hi6 on the 22 and 2 new drama lined up. (dates may not be accurate)… omg! he really is worthy of the title idol. his dedication to work is worth idolizing

That's a lot, yes. I don't know how he does all the things he does. When does he sleep? LOL I'm getting worried, is he eating well? Is it enough? 

The other day I was watching that birthday video from his studio and I noticed his shoe laces weren't tied up properly and I wanted to go there to tie them up ahahahah help ??

Elise:

I can watch and listen to this forever https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HmAJCVMIHjs

??????

Elise:

I can watch and listen to this forever https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HmAJCVMIHjs

It's the most beautiful lullaby ??

*pinch* ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ) 

Elise:

So breathtaking.  I love Fang Feng Bei so much, but on sheer physical beauty, Xiang Liu is another level.

And THIS is the same actor.  LOL!

nathsketch:

BABYYYY

When was this??

OMG.  Even so young, look at that side eye! 

It has to be MIC days.