We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I also love this look:

Is this from Lost Indulgence? 

Kok, I finished Decreed by Fate. Very good! 

Great to be on the victorious ship for a change :) 

nathsketch:

Great to be on the victorious ship for a change :) 

Yes!!!

I'm glad you liked it.  I hate to recommend things, cause everyone has different tastes, but that really is one of my favorites.  It is so funny.  And all the cast is good.  It has some nice romantic and hot moments too.  The bed scenes... LOL!  Of course, the plot has holes and weaknesses, but the rest more than makes up for it.  Also Li Jiu Lin.  He makes grin foolishly.

nathsketch:
Is this from Lost Indulgence?

YES!  He's like still a teenager there, I think.  And before he got any real polish.

nathsketch:
So serious ~~

I like this look.  Black tie on black shirt with black vest on a sexy package.  I'll have one, please.

WTH, man???  Is this his Professor X impression?  You don't need the power of your mind to render people speechless with appreciation.

nathsketch:

I also love this look:

OMG.  Did you go down the weibo treasure hole???  This IS amazing.  Great look.

These are great pics, and I haven't seen them before!

I love the gesture drawing on collar.  Hmmmm.  Is he some kind of future priest?  I hope not.  He would definitely be Father What a Waste.

nathsketch:

Great to be on the victorious ship for a change :) 

Again Chingu why don’t you aren’t mentioning me in this comment when I recommended it to you as well ???  ??

nathsketch:

Too much of everything in the same photo, woooof ?

Is he ... sitting on Elvis Han's lap?  LOL!

Woof woof woof, indeed.

ErickaRamirez:

Again Chingu why don’t you aren’t mentioning me in this comment when I recommended it to you as well ???  ??

lol

It was all my waggling eyebrows and wink wink NUDGE NUDGE.

Kokuto:

lol

???

Kokuto:

lol

On yesterday’s episode not even once Li Jiu Lin showed up. That’s why I told you that I feel that he is more like a guest role that a support role. The good thing is that the biatch was only in one scene and she didn’t even talk ????

By the way, do you liked him since my unicorn girl??