We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

My board is being curated like an art gallery. 

Soon I’ll have to start charging an entrance fee.

It IS an art gallery.  Tan Jian Ci is a masterpiece!

From the winter Pallidium shoot.

nathsketch:

Bahahahahah that’s exactly the same scene 

I loved Raising Arizona.  Such a funny movie.

Kokuto:

From the winter Pallidium shoot.

I ordered a pair of shoes (not that one).

Go on, judge me. I can take it.

nathsketch:

I ordered a pair of shoes (not that one).

Go on, judge me. I can take it.

Did you?  Awesome!  I hope they give you some Tan Treasure.

Kokuto:

Did you?  Awesome!  I hope they give you some Tan Treasure.

The treasure won't fit inside the box. And there'll be trouble at Customs.

nathsketch:

My board is being curated like an art gallery. 

Soon I’ll have to start charging an entrance fee.

I’ll have to check it out ??

nathsketch:

The treasure won't fit inside the box. And there'll be trouble at Customs.

PAPER Tan Treasure.  There's not enough of the other to go around. ;p

CEMS2001:

I’ll have to check it out ??

Yes yes yes

nathsketch:

Yes yes yes 

???

So, I had to drop everything and deal with another dog crisis.  I usually keep my front wooden door open, with a clear storm door locked, so the boys can look outside.  We're all piled in the chair and suddenly, I see ANOTHER dog staring at us at from the other side of the storm door!  Like this, but this is NOT him, but a stock photo.  This goober dog looks like Champloo, but liver brown with blue eyes and thinner, as he looks like young dog.

So I had to wrestle my two excited boys defending the door away, shut the door, and take them out to the back yard.  The goober dog wanting to come inside, and probably also get in the chair, is in my neighbor's yard, but is so friendly, he runs up to me and I leash him.  We go walking around the neighborhood asking neighbors about him, until finally someone driving stops and says it is their dog.

So.  Adventure for the day.  As well as exercise.  Ready for my nap.

Kokuto:

So, I had to drop everything and deal with another dog crisis.  I usually keep my front wooden door open, with a clear storm door locked, so the boys can look outside.  We're all piled in the chair and suddenly, I see ANOTHER dog staring at us at from the other side of the storm door!  Like this, but this is NOT him, but a stock photo.  This goober dog looks like Champloo, but liver brown with blue eyes and thinner, as he looks like young dog.

So I had to wrestle my two excited boys defending the door away, shut the door, and take them out to the back yard.  The goober dog wanting to come inside, and probably also get in the chair, is in my neighbor's yard, but is so friendly, he runs up to me and I leash him.  We go walking around the neighborhood asking neighbors about him, until finally someone driving stops and says it is their dog.

So cute!!! You deserve that nap after what happened ??♥️

Kokuto:

Oh my gosh!! That's a very big adventure!!

You are such a dog goddess!!

I still want to see your real babies, not a stock photo hahah

Go take a nap. I just woke up from one because the power went off AGAIN for two hours.

I just can't with this.

CEMS2001:

So cute!!! You deserve that nap after what happened ??♥️

Totally! She's a champ hahaha