We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 CEMS2001:

And the list is getting longer😂😂😂. But as  we talked before ready to move out of Brazil??

Totally. I spent 4 months in Paris and I never wanted to leave. But I had to come back to continue my studies.

Now, everything I'm doing can be done in any part of the world.

nathsketch:
Yes, I've heard they've been friends for a long time, right?

They started off as online friends in 2017. Yangzi was watching Advisors Alliance and was obsessed with it and wanted spoilers. She contacted a friend who was in the show and her friend connected her and TJC so that she could discuss the show with him. She was introduced to him as Yang 老师 so at first he didn't realize she was Yangzi, he thought she was a historian who wanted to question him to see whether he'd done his research for his role.

atmospheres:

They started off as online friends in 2017. Yangzi was watching Advisors Alliance and was obsessed with it and wanted spoilers. She contacted a friend who was in the show and her friend connected her and TJC so that she could discuss the show with him. She was introduced to him as Yang 老师 so at first he didn't realize she was Yangzi, he thought she was a historian who wanted to question him to see whether he'd done his research for his role.

Ah, right, I remember someone else telling that story about Advisors Alliance and the spoilers.

Hmmm that's clever. Girl just wants spoilers and instead of looking them up online like everybody else, she just picks up the phone and goes full "let me talk to the person in charge" mood. Lmao 😹

I need to continue watching Winter Begonia but I’m feeling extremely demotivated.

It’s like waking up at 6 to go to the gym. Maybe tomorrow lol

nathsketch:

I need to continue watching Winter Begonia but I’m feeling extremely demotivated.

It’s like waking up at 6 to go to gym. Maybe tomorrow lol

😂😂😂😂

I’ll continue watching it because Yin Zheng is too cute to be ignored. Fun fact: his family name is also Tan.

Bingo.

nathsketch:

It’s like waking up at 6 to go to gym. Maybe tomorrow lol

nathsketch:

I’ll continue watching it because Yin Zheng is too cute to be ignored. Fun fact: his family name is also Tan.

Bingo.

I didn't know that.  Cool.

I haven't even gotten to Tan Jian Ci yet, and I haven't got the energy for the show.  I have to focus on on it to follow the characters and their journeys and I'm still not ready for anything as emotional as Winter Begonia.  The two leads are so awesome and their relationships are complicated.

nathsketch:

Totally. I spent 4 months in Paris and I never wanted to leave. But I had to come back to continue my studies.

I can definitely see you in Paris.  With a scooter!  I hope you can at least visit again, if you don't get to move.

Kokuto:

I didn't know that.  Cool.

I haven't even gotten to Tan Jian Ci yet, and I haven't got the energy for the show.  I have to focus on on it to follow the characters and their journeys and I'm still not ready for anything as emotional as Winter Begonia.  The two leads are so awesome and their relationships are complicated.

Yeah, it’s a bit melancholic. Very melancholic. But if I can do it, then it’ll be a piece of cake for you.

The costumes are so pretty and the cinematography is stunning. 

They’re both awesome indeed. I didn’t know that Huang Xiao Ming was married to Angelababy lol Not anymore, though.

Kokuto:

I can definitely see you in Paris.  With a scooter!  I hope you can at least visit again, if you don't get to move.

Hahahah no scooter :)

That city is so beautiful. I need to go back there. It’s been a while since I traveled to anywhere. The pandemic hit and then I got one job after the other. It’s a good problem to have but I’m a bit tired hehe

Bah humbug, I need to sleep now 😴. Classes tomorrow.

Good night beloveds!

nathsketch:

Yeah, it’s a bit melancholic. Very melancholic. But if I can do it, then it’ll be a piece of cake for you.

The costumes are so pretty and the cinematography is stunning. 

They’re both awesome indeed. I didn’t know that Huang Xiao Ming was married to Angelababy lol Not anymore, though.

They could have saved that astronomical amount of money that they spent on their wedding for other things 😂😂https://youtube.com/shorts/L0bXLhgVKIU?si=mrG_eAW0RXEAWfgh

nathsketch:

Bah humbug, I need to sleep now ?. Classes tomorrow.

Good night beloveds!

Good night 😍😘

nathsketch:

Paris is a beautiful city. I would love to come back 

nathsketch:

Bah humbug, I need to sleep now ?. Classes tomorrow.

Good night beloveds!

Good night!