Kokuto:

LOL! Me either.  I scared the dogs laughing so much.

The tires!  The tires!  They can't take the weight of XL's awesomeness!

I love that one tail light blinking as it goes down.  OMG.  Was he trying to turn right across traffic?  LMAO!

Gravity people, gravity 😂😂😂

Kokuto:

LOL! Me either.  I scared the dogs laughing so much.

The tires!  The tires!  They can't take the weight of XL's awesomeness!

I love that one tail light blinking as it goes down.  OMG.  Was he trying to turn right across traffic?  LMAO!

The whole thing is a mess, it’s so much like our ship hahahaha

I didn’t notice the tail light ahahahahahahahahahahahaha that’s me trying to do something before it all goes to hell 

THERE MUST BE A WAY TO TURN THIS SHIP AROUND…. Ploff boom crash 💥 💥💥

Winny Aye:

This is beautiful.

...brief visit here again 😅💙

I like this vibe from. .XL...cool and handsome ❄️☃️..wishing u all good days....

Winny, don’t scare me like that, I thought I was in the wrong thread hahahahahahahahahaha

Jaysus, good thing my heart is strong lololol

Thanks for the goodies, very thoughtful of you <3 

Kokuto:

LYF is something of fairy tail, but the Grimm's version, not the modern version.

That's great that you and your mom can share them!

Yeahhh too much Grimm and too grim.

My mom has been converted. She can no longer live without her dramas :)

nathsketch:

Back to your Kokuto life, that’s true, the Japanese migration movement was very intense here in the 1880s. I didn’t know Okinawa was an independent nation, that’s very interesting.

We have a very large Japanese (and Okinawan) community here and plenty of our cities have entire neighborhoods populated by their descendants. It’s so nice, I love visiting there any chance I get. Feels like a different world <3

I want to say Brazil was offering some sort of deal to immigrants back then, which is why a large group went. I know they have some small towns that are mostly Okinawan, so it makes sense they have neighborhoods in bigger cities.  Part of the reason we moved to Augusta was Mom knew a small circle of Okinawan ladies.

Most people don't and there's been a lot of assimilation, the language is dying out.  There's not a lot of history or fiction out there.  One of the cool things was they used to have a female priestess class, including a royal priestess.  Plus they had female shamans / fortune tellers.  My grandmother took my mom to a fortuneteller when she was a kid.

nathsketch:

Yeahhh too much Grimm and too grim.

My mom has been converted. She can no longer live without her dramas :)

Yay!!!!  Another convert!

So aptly named for their fairy tales.  O_O

ErickaRamirez:

Gravity people, gravity ???

I think there's a saying about Gravity.  Starts with a B and ends with an ITCH.

nathsketch:

The whole thing is a mess, it’s so much like our ship hahahaha

I didn’t notice the tail light ahahahahahahahahahahahaha that’s me trying to do something before it all goes to hell 

THERE MUST BE A WAY TO TURN THIS SHIP AROUND…. Ploff boom crash ? ??

That tail light IS you!  LOL!   "Turn right!  RIGHT!  Get this 'ship off this doomed highway!"

"We're not dead yet!  We're just leaning horizontally."

Winny Aye:

This is beautiful.

...brief visit here again ??

I like this vibe from. .XL...cool and handsome ❄️☃️..wishing u all good days....

Waves at Winny!

Yes, XL always looks cool ... oh my.  Has Chubby ever looked that cute?

nathsketch:

Winny, don’t scare me like that, I thought I was in the wrong thread hahahahahahahahahaha

Jaysus, good thing my heart is strong lololol

Thanks for the goodies, very thoughtful of you <3 

Sorry lol.😅...hehe. ..I came like sudden I guess..and You are welcome..❄️☃️...winter is near..Your heart is good...bye for now..💕

Kokuto:

Waves at Winny!

Yes, XL always looks cool ... oh my.  Has Chubby ever looked that cute?

Hiya..XL is Cool smooth and beautiful. .Im rewatching his scenes.. his FFB is with black hair is also very handsome too..and I notice his silver hair is smooth throughout. ..😍❄️...yeo Furball is cute..even as big condor

Kokuto:

That tail light IS you!  LOL!   "Turn right!  RIGHT!  Get this 'ship off this doomed highway!"

That’s why wearing a good bra is essential.

It ain’t over ‘til is over! That’s not blood, it’s just strawberry syrup! Here, let me lick it off ahahahahaha

Winny Aye:

Sorry lol.😅...hehe. ..I came like sudden I guess..and You are welcome..❄️☃️...winter is near..Your heart is good...bye for now..💕

Many thanks again for the pretty photos! Hope you’re doing well! ☺️

Kokuto:

😂😂😂😂

Winny Aye:

Hiya..XL is Cool smooth and beautiful. .Im rewatching his scenes.. his FFB is with black hair is also very handsome too..and I notice his silver hair is smooth throughout. ..😍❄️...yeo Furball is cute..even as big condor

XL's silver hair is smooth!  It falls like a river and is never tangled.  He must use a great conditioner.

FFB has gorgeous hair too ... but it looks more mortal.

Nah.  Going to have to disagree.  Chubby is Mr. Grumpy.

nathsketch:

That’s why wearing a good bra is essential.

It ain’t over ‘til is over! That’s not blood, it’s just strawberry syrup! Here, let me lick it off ahahahahaha

LOL!  Well, when I said gravity I was thinking something more like this.

But sure, we can go with this.