nathsketch:
Ooof they're such unfilial sons hahaha

LOL!  I never thought of that way, but so true!  They don't listen or work at all.

They just gave me a look and said their job was to love me and get me out of the bed, and they do that. ;p

CEMS2001:

He has two games this weekend! I have to stay here with him abs Carlos and Nana are leaving for North Carolina on Friday. He has to drive almost 7 hours.

Last night his coach didn’t let him practice. He just did some simple exercises but he told Carlos that he needed him this weekend. 

The doctor was so funny because she told Sebas that what he has is hereditary so he should blame his parents. On the RX we can see that his kneecap it’s a little moved to the side and apparently my husband has the same issue. He has played soccer practically all his life, and he will turn 49 this Sunday ???

Oh no!  How can he play?  I would think he should at least sit out one week.  Two games?  SMH.

CEMS2001:

Kokuto doesn’t like Walmart ????

nathsketch:
She does! There was one time she drove there to buy Coke and she didn't reply for many hours.

So I thought she had been Koknapped :)

Koknapped, while getting my kokes!  lol

CEMS2001:

She said that she hated it. She and me love Publix. I remember because I said once that every time that my mommy comes to visit me, I have to take her to Walmart and Kokuto said that she doesn’t like it.  Just if she has one close to her house that are small ( they’re only supermarkets). Walmarts are pretty big because they are a supercenter

I don't think many people actually like Wal-Mart.  We go there for the prices. I'd much rather shop at Publix, but they are pricey, so I don't get everything there.

nathsketch:

Ahh but she goes there even without liking it, right? I remember that she said she was going there hahaha

Kokuto, we are talking about you and whether you like Walmart or not.

I see that.  I'd find a gif, but I'm about to go into a food coma.  ;pppp

Yep. I do go, for some things.  But it not my favorite store, at all.

nathsketch:

Hahahah cute! "When I was their age"... dude, come on.

IKR?  But he is first generation Chinese boy band, so I guess he's kinda of one of those 'old guys.'

Elise:

I posted these on the other thread. Longer gifs. Present for you <3

*SCREAMING*

Back on subject ... 

OMG.  Another favorite scene.  The Finger.  sigh

The only way this scene could have been better, other than the obvious, would have been if XL called her bluff and shapeshifted into that woman!  XY would have leapt out of that pool so fast!  lol

nathsketch:

Ohh you need to take it slow until you get back on a good rhythm.

:S

nathsketch:

Ok, so which one of you took my photo without permission?

Not cool.

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

NGL, I thought the exact same thing when I saw this picture.  What do they expect to happen with sooooo many extra Tan Jian Ci stand ups outside their store?

nathsketch:

OH MY GOD there's a new emoji on Weibo, it's called Small Charcoal Fire and it's a tiny little flame lord help bless him I'm crying

nathsketch:

I love their emojis

I love it!  We've got our own emoji!  It's so cute.

nathsketch:

So many goodies! I want everything *sobs*

Lemontea Goodies

These are so awesome!  I love that umbrella!  It's a perfect endorsement for him with their DuoDuo tea!

He also did this audio message:

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1721772301455425953?s=20

Looks like Tan Jian Ci might have another singing / dancing performance for 2023Douyin Shining Night on November 10?

https://x.com/tan_jianci05/status/1722455501802192981?s=20

Kokuto:

NGL, I thought the exact same thing when I saw this picture.  What do they expect to happen with sooooo many extra Tan Jian Ci stand ups outside their store?

The costumers #3500-3505 will get one for free ???

CEMS2001:

The costumers #3500-3505 will get one for free ???

Man, I would never leave that counter if that were the case.  lol

Kokuto:

Man, I would never leave that counter if that were the case.  lol

:) :) :) :) :)))

Kokuto:

LOL!  I never thought of that way, but so true!  They don't listen or work at all.

They just gave me a look and said their job was to love me and get me out of the bed, and they do that. ;p

That’s quite enough :)

Kokuto:

Looks like Tan Jian Ci might have another singing / dancing performance for 2023Douyin Shining Night on November 10?

https://x.com/tan_jianci05/status/1722455501802192981?s=20

YES! Just saw that on the Global Fan Club account!

He never stops!