nathsketch:

Is there the number of episodes he's in as well?

Yes, you can look on Tan Jian Ci's page.  After movies, it's lists TV shows, and if they have the info, the actual episode number.  I think he starts on #16 for each year.  Though in 2022, he was also a guest in #9.

Kokuto:

Yes, you can look on Tan Jian Ci's page.  After movies, it's lists TV shows, and if they have the info, the actual episode number.  I think he starts on #16 for each year.  Though in 2022, he was also a guest in #9.

Hmmmmm great! I'll go check it out!

nathsketch:

nathsketch:

I just sent you a screenshot to your WhatsApp ?

ErickaRamirez:

I sent that pin to Sasha and Érica last night and when I saw that I asked Nath if she could posted it for me. That picture is gorgeous. 

My son Sebas took my keyboard from my iMac before we moved here and I’m not using their computers or my husbands to post pictures ??

I can't live without a physical keyboard.  That's why I don't do the phone.  I just can't type on the tiny screen keyboards.

Kokuto:

I can't live without a physical keyboard.  That's why I don't do the phone.  I just can't type on the tiny screen keyboards.

I do everything from my iPhone ??. Watch 95% of dramas here too and the rest on Netflix and prime ?

ErickaRamirez:

I do everything from my iPhone ??. Watch 95% of dramas here too and the rest on Netflix and prime ?

Really?  But the screen is so small.

I learned how to type on a typewriter and I just can't seem to handle the tiny 'keyboard' where I can't put both hands on it.

Kokuto:

I learned how to type on a typewriter and I just can't seem to handle the tiny 'keyboard' where I can't put both hands on it.

Yes, everything from my cellphone. I only used my computer to do my designs on illustrator. Everything else is from the iPhone ?

ErickaRamirez:

I just sent you a screenshot to your WhatsApp ?

So... episodes 16-27 so far? Sheesh

Kokuto:

I learned on a typewriter too. We had classes on middle school ?

Kokuto:

Yeah, the small screen is a big no-no for me. My iPad is already too small for my taste, and it's the Pro version.

That's so cool! A typewriter?? 

I want to buy one that's actually a keyboard for Ipad. It's so cute, look!

Kokuto:

LOL!

I'm adding the link to The List on the first page.

Ah yes, I was going to say that. Feel free to add stuff you find, it's easier that way! Let's get it to 100 pages ahahahaha

Kokuto:

Oooh.  I don't think I've seen that one.   Gorgeous!

Right?? It's so close!!!

nathsketch:

Ah yes, I was going to say that. Feel free to add stuff you find, it's easier that way! Let's get it to 100 pages ahahahaha

Where is The List. I can't find it on the first page. I am semi blind.

MengXiang:

Where is The List. I can't find it on the first page. I am semi blind.

Hollup, let me get it for you!

nathsketch:

Ok, I finished it (for now)!

The List™

Here you go MengXiang!