We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 MengXiang:

I don't want to see clothes on him.....

LOL!

You have a very good point.

Kokuto:

LOL!

You have a very good point.

Has anyone seen a topless pic. He seems so shy or something but I have yet to see him do that kind of work.

It's very cute that he is so shy despite how multi talented he is...

MengXiang:

Has anyone seen a topless pic. He seems so shy or something but I have yet to see him do that kind of work.

Hmmmm.  We've seen him in a wet clingy shirt.

He's in very good shape, strong and wiry, but I don't think he's exactly the abs and pecs kind of guy.

Kokuto:

Writing in your dreams?

That's why I try to sleep every chance I get. Even inside cars!

MengXiang:

I don't want to see clothes on him.....

MengXiang:

Kokuto:

You know me.  Always willing to make the sacrifice for ... research.  Or laughs.  Or a HUG!!!

Go for it if you have a chance!!

Someone found the Dowager Countess treasure chest. 

THANK GOD!

Kokuto:

Someone found the Dowager Countess treasure chest. 

THANK GOD!

She's me in a few decades. I'm already working on improving my sassiness hahahaha

Kokuto:
Well of course it's there. You are a talented artist. :)

But it's the other side of the world!! How did they find me? And there's stuff from 2016! That's nuts!

Kokuto:
Always happy to see proto-masterpieces. :)

No more WIP photos, I gotta up my game. For real.

Kokuto:
But I understand that XL has to release his strangle hold enough to let her work.

Yes, I need to finish a lot of work in a very short time but you know how it is.

SO. MANY. DISTRACTIONS.

nathsketch:
But it's the other side of the world!! How did they find me? And there's stuff from 2016! That's nuts!

Aren't your books sold internationally?  Plus, the fannish connection.  These fandoms are global.

nathsketch:
No more WIP photos, I gotta up my game. For real.

Your game is pretty excellent.  I expect to see you in the Birthday Box next year. :)

nathsketch:
Yes, I need to finish a lot of work in a very short time but you know how it is.

SO. MANY. DISTRACTIONS.

Oh my.  What a flirt.

Kokuto:
Aren't your books sold internationally? Plus, the fannish connection. These fandoms are global.

True dat. But still. It was a mighty shock hahaha They linked my sites and everything. Geeeez

Kokuto:
Your game is pretty excellent. I expect to see you in the Birthday Box next year. :)

Oy vey, let's keep the expectations to a minimum lol 

But, in any case...

Kokuto:
Oh my. What a flirt.

Ericka, here you go ( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)

Imma fill this Lounge with everything I have in my Pinterest lol