We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

OMG!  It's the first official 'trailer' for Go East!

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1716312735401828387?s=20

Ohhh 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Help 

Kokuto:

Turns around and scurries off to go look at Leslie Cheung

Doing it now. 

I’ll be back.

Kokuto:

Some one wrote about what they observed at the H!6  performance of Tan Jian Ci's return.  It sounds biased, but very adorable.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1716111023382634916?s=20

That wasn’t me. I was sleeping at that moment.

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

bugei:

yes, i've seen this discussed in fangroups too. I think he does. 

Hmmmm I’m not really seeing it.

And Ericka can confirm that I often find some unusual resemblances.

Now let’s see Nicky Wu.

TJC has new endorsement. Valentino Beauty! 

TJC is on fire with endorsements left and right 

Sharing from CP thread (meaning: do not read much into it)

Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu Endorsements

• P&G - Olay - Yang zi
  • P&G - Safeguard - TJC
  • Hogan -  (Hogan Stripes) - TJC and YZ have same shoes, hogan photos are almost next to each other
  • De Beers - TJC metamorphosis event, YZ promo shoot (De Beers earrings from the metamorphosis line; same night
  • YZ - Paris fashion week - valentino; TJC - new valentino beauty
  • YZ - prada shoot; TJC - is he brand ambassador? can't find what his official title is

With all these brand endorsements, can I just please, please have xiao yao and xiang liu on the same stage. 

nathsketch:

Hmmmm I’m not really seeing it.

And Ericka can confirm that I often find some unusual resemblances.

Now let’s see Nicky Wu.

The emphasis is on the YOUNGER versions! but those two are very good actors... its not bad to be compared with them, i think. 

bugei:
With all these brand endorsements, can I just please, please have xiao yao and xiang liu on the same stage.

I just wished he could come back to life. That's all.

nathsketch:

I just wished he could come back to life. That's all.

Cue  TJC qixi livestream... fans were saying they were sad about xiangliu's ending, and TJC was sort of comforting them. 

imagine:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

NOW THAT HAS GOT ME REALLLY EXCITED!!!!!!!! 🎇🎆🎇🎆🎉🎊... 🇨🇳

IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! (I LOVEEEEEEEE COMEDY, and i hope they execut it well)

Thankyou so much for sharing 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

imagine:
I've never been one to spam, but... 😅

It's more than justified.

bugei:

Just passing by: 

Dont know if this pic has been shared. Best TJC pic ever:

http://xhslink.com/CA3SLv

Somebody please teach me how to embed an image from xiaohongshu so that i dont sound like one of those text scams when posting link. 

Hahahahaha the stealth look bahaha

But the doggies blew his cover

bugei:

The emphasis is on the YOUNGER versions! but those two are very good actors... its not bad to be compared with them, i think. 

Hmmm, yes. Young Nicky Wu makes more sense to me. Maybe it's the distance between his nose and his mouth. The shape of their faces and their mouths is somewhat similar too.

Especially here:

bugei:

Cue  TJC qixi livestream... fans were saying they were sad about xiangliu's ending, and TJC was sort of comforting them. 

Yeah. I need that comforting session LOL

Kokuto:

I don't know how they act with all that stuff around them.

I've always wondered about that. It's so distracting with all the crew people and equipment.

Tough job, that's for sure.

Kokuto:

Wow.  Now the thread is on FIRE!  lol

I was worried about the description of this as a historical light comedy, but I should have known better and had faith in Tan Jian Ci.  It looks like so much fun.  Like you said, execution is the key, but the trailer looks great!

Have faith. Always. There's nothing he can't do.

Kokuto:

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!

LOL

And now, in other news... 

Rising Chinese actor immediately taken to the hospital after being caught on camera during a sudden attack by a flying Kokuto.