We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 CEMS2001:

Kokuto this morning I posted 7 videos from TikTok and 1 from Pinterest on the other forum 

Thank you!  I've been stuck on the comments section when I can get away to post.  I'll check them out!

Kokuto:

Thank you!  I've been stuck on the comments section when I can get away to post.  I'll check them out!

You are welcome Kokuto! ? I think two of them have multiple pictures 

Kokuto:

I need to take some pics, but for those asking ... this opening bit in Jimmy Kimmel is close to what Champloo (more Great Dane head) and Taro (with a curly tail and more Pug body) look like.  Sans costume, but fully accurate attitude.  Champloo is the black and white dog.

https://youtu.be/FeFw0dypaUU?si=jfnzvlylJETAVg33

Also, imagine it with some snapping, and you understand why Champloo gets annoyed once in a while.

Welcome to my life.

OH hahahahahaha that's actually cute, though it must be a bit difficult to handle these angry bois.

The tiny one is so vicious hahahahah bless him

Kokuto:

Because XL fans can't have nice things. :(

Yes!  I loved what what I saw of the MLs and actually, the rest of the show.  I'd have watched it even without Tan.

It's hard being a fan of the pretty dude. But I'm getting used to it.

True, the story is very beautiful.

nathsketch:

OH hahahahahaha that's actually cute, though it must be a bit difficult to handle these angry bois.

The tiny one is so vicious hahahahah bless him

Little dogs usually think they are actually 10 times bigger than reality.

Well, they mostly get along fine when they aren't trying to get my attention.  The sleep together, they roam around the yard together, they sit next to each other, etc.

But when I sit down and one or both are in the chair with me, Taro becomes that mean little jealous dog.  It's like he's possessed.

CEMS2001:

You are welcome Kokuto! ? I think two of them have multiple pictures 

Ooooh!

CEMS2001:

Kokuto this morning I posted 7 videos from TikTok and 1 from Pinterest on the other forum 

On the Xiang Liu and You forum?

bugei:
It was more interesting to watch Kaka’s analysis of segments of the concert.

Kaka's videos are hilarious. Are you 健饼果紫?

I'm sure Hello Saturday wants TJC to renew his contract but he's at the height of his career right now, and the rest of this year going into all of 2024 is going to be the busiest time yet for him, I would be surprised if Hi6 can hold onto him and Wang Hedi.

nathsketch:

On the Xiang Liu and You forum?

Yes

atmospheres:

Kaka's videos are hilarious. Are you 健饼果紫?

I'm sure Hello Saturday wants TJC to renew his contract but he's at the height of his career right now, and the rest of this year going into all of 2024 is going to be the busiest time yet for him, I would be surprised if Hi6 can hold onto him and Wang Hedi.

can you or @bugei please post the vid link here? I would love to watch it.  Is it in english?

Ok, so I was watching Lost Indulgence (which was his first movie ever) yesterday like a freak

Even his name on the credits got me like:

nathsketch:

Ok, so I was watching Lost Indulgence (which was his first movie ever) yesterday like a freak

Even his name on the credits got me like:

So cute. You have your princesses to the right hand side, XL on the other side, almost in the middle.

I love Anna and Elsa. Buy Olaf is my favorite character in that movie. This is my favorite song of that movie https://youtu.be/TeQ_TTyLGMs?feature=shared.

Which character is that Funko-pop?

CEMS2001:

So cute. You have your princesses to the right hand side, XL on the other side, almost in the middle.

I love Anna and Elsa. Buy Olaf is my favorite character in that movie. This is my favorite song of that movie https://youtu.be/TeQ_TTyLGMs?feature=shared.

Which character is that Funko-pop?

I wish they made a whole line of Xiang Liu action figures. I'd buy everything hahaha

The Funko is Sherlock. Benedict Cumberbatch's version of Sherlock :)

I love Olaf. He's so fluffy and clueless hehe

luv2bafangurl:

can you or @bugei please post the vid link here? I would love to watch it.  Is it in english?

Yes, pretty please. Links for the desperate sisters :)

CEMS2001:
This is my favorite song of that movie https://youtu.be/TeQ_TTyLGMs?feature=shared.

Really cute. I love them