We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:
Aaaaand another link for The List.

Oh wow. That’s so…prophetic. Awwww yes, he’s shy ? but that didn’t stop him from doing all the amazing things he’s done so far.

So precious. Anything is possible!

Movies.  Movies will be the next things he goes for, I'm sure.  Like Tony Leung. :)

Kokuto:

Movies.  Movies will be the next things he goes for, I'm sure.  Like Tony Leung. :)

I wish they would also be released internationally because I want to lose what little composure I have left inside a movie theater hahah

Kokuto:

He said, and rumor has it, that he's shooting that Tong Hua show next, maybe in November.  He said he wanted to do another album and maybe a concert next year.  He's got Under the Skin 2, and I'm sure he'll be filming other shows next year also, though I don't think there are rumors of what they might be.  So yes, he might be too busy for H!6, however much he enjoys it.

What a time to be alive!!

Here's the scene where the club girl living with them drops her leg on Tan Jian Ci's lap.

nathsketch:

I wish they would also be released internationally because I want to lose what little composure I have left inside a movie theater hahah

lol!

Even if they release it internationally, I probably won't be able to see it.  We get a lot of Indian movies, but very few other international movies.  Regardless, I'd be thrilled if Again and Again would come out internationally.

nathsketch:

What a time to be alive!!

We may be late fans, but we certainly are getting so many great projects.

Kokuto:

Here's the scene where the club girl living with them drops her leg on Tan Jian Ci's lap.

I didn’t pay attention to this poster the first time around. 

He was drawing on her leg to hide the scars. Always resourceful hehe 

nathsketch:

I didn’t pay attention to this poster the first time around. 

He was drawing on her leg to hide the scars. Always resourceful hehe 

There's another poster, and he's not even on it!

Kokuto:

lol!

Even if they release it internationally, I probably won't be able to see it.  We get a lot of Indian movies, but very few other international movies.  Regardless, I'd be thrilled if Again and Again would come out internationally. 

We have some cinemas here that only show international and indie/festival movies. So I’m hoping they’ll not disappoint. But they’re  usually Korean or European movies. Or Indian like you said. Oh sheesh.

I just want to see the pretty dude on a big screen, that’s all.

It can’t be 42% on RT, it just can’t.

Imma go full Karen and demand to speak with the manager lol

"To love someone unswervingly is enough to be earth-shattering" 

The trailer for Again and Again

https://x.com/afilmarc/status/1717388422145572938?s=20

Kokuto:

He said, and rumor has it, that he's shooting that Tong Hua show next, maybe in November.  He said he wanted to do another album and maybe a concert next year.  He's got Under the Skin 2, and I'm sure he'll be filming other shows next year also, though I don't think there are rumors of what they might be.  So yes, he might be too busy for H!6, however much he enjoys it.

For real, all those things to look forward to. I’m feeling overwhelmed 

nathsketch:

It can’t be 42% on RT, it just can’t.

Imma go full Karen and demand to speak with the manager lol

Wut?!?!?  Say it isn't so?  How can anyone give anything with Tan Jian Ci in it less than 1000%?