We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

I wish they made a whole line of Xiang Liu action figures. I'd buy everything hahaha

The Funko is Sherlock. Benedict Cumberbatch's version of Sherlock :)

I love Olaf. He's so fluffy and clueless hehe

In your beautiful art creations have you draw him??

CEMS2001:

In your beautiful art creations have you draw him??

My girl, I illustrated a whole Frozen book with tons of Olafs in it :)

Anna, Elsa, and the Enchanting Holiday

If you did set up a JD account, you might want to try to order the Dreams album again.  Allegedly it is NOT sold out, as of yesterday.  No idea if that's true or not ....

Kokuto:

If you did set up a JD account, you might want to try to order the Dreams album again.  Allegedly it is NOT sold out, as of yesterday.  No idea if that's true or not ....

The puzzle!!

It's puzzling!!

nathsketch:

My girl, I illustrated a whole Frozen book with tons of Olafs in it :)

Anna, Elsa, and the Enchanting Holiday 

Why didn’t I met you 6 years ago?? That would be a beautiful book for nana back then. But now I just asked her if she knew when frozen 3 was released? And her answer was; how should I know. I don’t follow that. When she was little we watched that movie so many times. And we used to sing the songs ?

CEMS2001:

Why didn’t I met you 6 years ago?? That would be a beautiful book for nana back then. But now I just asked her if she knew when frozen 3 was released? And her answer was; how should I know. I don’t follow that. When she was little we watched that movie so many times. And we used to sing the songs ?

Hahaha 6 years ago I wasn't working with Disney. I think I was still in my Law career lol

Buuuut you can buy it for yourself and one day, I'll sign it for you :)

I just can't with how much of a baby he was. SO cute. And he was already so good.

nathsketch:

I just can't with how much of a baby he was. SO cute. And he was already so good.

How old he was there??

CEMS2001:

How old he was there??

17, I think. LOL. 17 pffffff hahahaha

The movie is from 2008.

He was 16 when he filmed it. He said there was a scene where Karen Mok had to put her legs across his lap and she did it so suddenly that he was shocked by this da jie jie and that no girl had ever done that to him before lol.

atmospheres:

He was 16 when he filmed it. He said there was a scene where Karen Mok had to put her legs across his lap and she did it so suddenly that he was shocked by this da jie jie and that no girl had ever done that to him before lol.

16! What a cutie pie ?

Lol tiny Tan got spooked ( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)

Finished it. It’s not bad as the ratings say. It’s a bit slow but it reminds me a lot of some Spanishmovies from the 1990s. 

Here's an article / interview about Lost Indulgence.

http://www.china.org.cn/culture/2008-11/20/content_16796975.htm

And something he says, at the end.

He is good at doing impressions and demonstrated his skill by imitating co-stars Mok and Tsang. He also showed his ingenuity by developing a one-sentence direction from his acting coach into a mini-play, which portrayed the life of an old man, continuing with his after-life and even what happened after his reincarnation.

"I'm shy by nature. I'll never participate in one of those (reality) television contests where I'm judged by those around me and face being kicked out every minute," he revealed. "I wanna be a superstar, either doing hip-hop or winning awards like Tony Leung."

Will the lightning of good luck strike again? With more maturity and better preparation, Tan feels anything is possible. He believes in the saying: "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity and boy meets acting world."

Kokuto:

Here's an article / interview about Lost Indulgence.

http://www.china.org.cn/culture/2008-11/20/content_16796975.htm

And something he says, at the end.

He is good at doing impressions and demonstrated his skill by imitating co-stars Mok and Tsang. He also showed his ingenuity by developing a one-sentence direction from his acting coach into a mini-play, which portrayed the life of an old man, continuing with his after-life and even what happened after his reincarnation.

"I'm shy by nature. I'll never participate in one of those (reality) television contests where I'm judged by those around me and face being kicked out every minute," he revealed. "I wanna be a superstar, either doing hip-hop or winning awards like Tony Leung."

Will the lightning of good luck strike again? With more maturity and better preparation, Tan feels anything is possible. He believes in the saying: "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity and boy meets acting world."

Aaaaand another link for The List.

Oh wow. That’s so…prophetic. Awwww yes, he’s shy ? but that didn’t stop him from doing all the amazing things he’s done so far.

So precious. Anything is possible!

atmospheres:

Kaka's videos are hilarious. Are you 健饼果紫?

I'm sure Hello Saturday wants TJC to renew his contract but he's at the height of his career right now, and the rest of this year going into all of 2024 is going to be the busiest time yet for him, I would be surprised if Hi6 can hold onto him and Wang Hedi.

He said, and rumor has it, that he's shooting that Tong Hua show next, maybe in November.  He said he wanted to do another album and maybe a concert next year.  He's got Under the Skin 2, and I'm sure he'll be filming other shows next year also, though I don't think there are rumors of what they might be.  So yes, he might be too busy for H!6, however much he enjoys it.