Elise:

LOL

In a coma for the next decade.

nathsketch:

Ahahahahahahaha

In a coma for the next decade.

???

We already have almost 100 pages. 

By the time season 2 drops, this will be more comprehensive than the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

nathsketch:

By the time season 2 drops, this will be more comprehensive than the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

???

I still want to know what she means by this. With all those leaked script, we can already predict everything:

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1700859923746468057?t=hOHxzl8ZQpG399egOAH5GA&s=19

nathsketch:

The List™ is going to be a work of art hahahahaha

I just need to find some videos that I thought I saved but didn't T____T

TEN HOURS AGO.

Kokuto:

TEN HOURS AGO.

It's a labor of love ahahahahah

nathsketch:

I still want to know what she means by this. With all those leaked script, we can already predict everything:

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1700859923746468057?t=hOHxzl8ZQpG399egOAH5GA&s=19

The alleged leaked script isn't really sticking in my brain, so I'm not sure what "new" scenes she's referring to.  I think the alleged Hong Jiang scene is new.  AND MUCH NEEDED.

nathsketch:

It's a labor of love ahahahahah

As is so much for Tan Jian Ci. :)

nathsketch:

The Encyclopedia Tannica.

Kokuto:

As is so much for Tan Jian Ci. :)

Kokuto:

The Encyclopedia Tannica.

LOL ahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

No, I think it was the full ad. I still have the behind the scenes :(

No, there were some FMV where they edited together scenes from the Harpers shoot and scenes of XL and XY.

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, and before that she farted???. And hers are nastyyyyyy ??. That’s one of the problems with the Frenchies ??

nathsketch:

Same thing with pugs hahahahaha

And boxers.  It's all the smoosh faced dogs, I think.