We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

You have my attention.

It's...really something Kokuto.

Buy some Cokes, get really comfy, and do not let Taro and Champloo disturb you.

And press play.

Then you come back to share your experiences.

But no GIFs.

Absolutely no GIFs.

AH :

I unsubscribe too. Otherwise sometimes you leave and come back and have hundreds of notifications. 

I'm not a content creator. It's just my little catalogue. 

Even so, it's a nice little catalog.

My Tumblr followers must be wondering if my account was hacked or if I moved to China.

It's definitely not the content I used to have a year ago lol

Kokuto:

Is ok, you have good taste, as well as observations.  I'm always looking for recommendations, even if my Plan To Watch list is rolling out the door.

Yes.  The notifications.  O_O

We're not helping you with your sleeping habits either.

Apologies for that. I feel guilty.

Kokuto:

I know you don't.  I'm teasing you a little.  And envious of all the dramas you have watched and can draw comparisons between. ;p

😂😂😂. Kokuto who is your type?  I just got curious. MDL is still having glitches with their notifications. I never got one for this one. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The other thing that I forgot to mention is that with many of the shows from here there are soooo many seasons and at some point you got bored or it just my case. Examples: Grey’s anatomy, Supernatural (which I loved but after so many years watching it I stopped) and dint her me started with the soap operas. I never have watched one but since I moved to it he United States in 2001 they have the same soap operas 😱😱😱😱😂😂😂

nathsketch:

We're not helping you with your sleeping habits either.

Apologies for that. I feel guilty.

That’s another reason that I can’t keep adding extra apps. If I only sleep 4/5 hours at the most daily how could be my life with more 😂😂

AH :

Wait Kokuto this is so sweet! Thank you! ^^

No, thank you, for writing it!   I don't get to every thread (I can't keep up with the Academic thread) every day, so I don't expect others to, and I knew we are all hungry for such gems, so when I saw it, I shared. :)

AH :

I should've checked this thread earlier! Thank you Kokuto <3

It's funny, while I was writing it I kept thinking how very un-Tong-Hua-like it was to keep forcefully pointing out certain details and calling up certain memories. I wanted to explicitly connect the dots even if it meant completely failing to emulate Tong Hua's subtlety. ^^ 

I think fan fic does that a lot though.  We add those well loved details as a short hand for the setting, which the author had books to build, and help make the fan fic feel authentic.  You hit the right amount, IMO, while the writing style, the emotions it evoked, felt like Tong Hua.  Except with a kinder ending for our tender nerve endings.  Which is muchly appreciated!

nathsketch:

I definitely need to read your fanfic, ASAP. I know I'm missing out terribly.

I think it's the shock therapy treatment I need to snap out of this madness.

I keep telling you, there's no leaving the madness.  At least not until Season 2 finishes.  Perhaps then the healing can begin.  sniff

AH :
Truly don't feel obligated. I'm a big believer in skipping scenes, dramas, fics, etc. that don't appeal. Fandom shouldn't be a chore.

No, I really want to read. Just like I really want to be able to watch season 2.

It's just that I have this love/hate relationship with the story. Tong Hua gave us this incredible character and she also took him from us. And I'm having trouble reconciling with that. I'm like Liddi's daughter. Except I'm no longer a teenager lol

AH :
Hopefully not too shocking. I personally don't consider it shocking or angsty, but I'm aware that my standard might not be the same as others'.

Yes, not shocking at all. Just sad. For me at least. I feel really sad when I think about XY with Jing.

Kokuto:
I keep telling you, there's no leaving the madness. At least not until Season 2 finishes. Perhaps then the healing can begin. sniff

I have no idea how these threads will be when season 2 arrives. I think I'll have to take a break.

You all keep the Lounge alive, please. But I'll have to go on holiday for a month or more hahaha

Kokuto:
LOL!

The image of mom-in-law STARING at him at the dinner table is perfect! hahahahaha

Hahahahah yes, that's what she told me. "I'm tired of just seeing him on my screen" bahahah

Kokuto:
That's very kind of your friend. Sassy is always a good thing. Thank her, please.

Will do! She already wanted to know everything about you, so I just told her about the doggies and that you're the best Kokuto I have in my life. No other Kokuto will ever compare.

ErickaRamirez:

That’s another reason that I can’t keep adding extra apps. If I only sleep 4/5 hours at the most daily how could be my life with more ??

I know right??

I don't understand how I still can sleep my 8 hours, but it's been a challenge. 

However, once I close my eyes, I keep mentalizing what I want to dream about and it usually works, so it makes me not want to wake up lololol

nathsketch:

I know right??

I don't understand how I still can sleep my 8 hours, but it's been a challenge. 

However, once I close my eyes, I keep mentalizing what I want to dream about and it usually works, so it makes me not want to wake up lololol

I think I haven’t sleep continuously 8 hours daily since I was in high school 😂😂. But I have noticed that during the last 3 weeks your are going to bed pretty late 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:
Kokuto who is your type? I just got curious.

The ones who do this to her clothes:

And the toe-curling powers with a single glance.

So...

nathsketch:

So...

😂😂😂

nathsketch:

So...

I just asked because she said that Tan Jian Ci is completely miles away from her physical type 

ErickaRamirez:

I just asked because she said that Tan Jian Ci is completely miles away from her physical type 

I'm also curious! Hmmmmmm