HeadInTheClouds:

Beautiful!  Do you have any of Bei Bae?

Noooo, I'm too obsessed with white hair, but I should at least make one!

Ok it was really painful, everything about XL 

I refuse to watch this... I CANNOT!!!!! There's only 2 things i would like to say....

1. JUSTICE FOR XL!!!

2. FUCK YOU TSJ!!!!!

Niki Demonix:

I refuse to watch this... I CANNOT!!!!! There's only 2 things i would like to say....

1. JUSTICE FOR XL!!!

2. FUCK YOU TSJ!!!!!

Honestly all XL scenes were soooooo good!! Everything else was such a mess, but his scenes were amazing, but death scene was sooo brutal and graphic 😭😭😭😭😭 this drama don't deserve TJC and his acting 😭

insideout91:

Honestly all XL scenes were soooooo good!! Everything else was such a mess, but his scenes were amazing, but death scene was sooo brutal and graphic ????? this drama don't deserve TJC and his acting ?

I watch LMLMV now, I dropped it previously because it's too fluffy for my taste , but at this point I'm so traumatized I need it

insideout91:

I watch LMLMV now, I dropped it previously because it's too fluffy for my taste , but at this point I'm so traumatized I need it

Yep.  I'll be watching it when I stop crying.

Niki Demonix:

1. JUSTICE FOR XL!!!

2. FUCK YOU TSJ!!!!!

Thank you Niki!  At last a smile. :)

Justice for XL. F@king fox. We need a new drama for XL 

Kokuto:

Yep.  I'll be watching it when I stop crying.

My eyes so heart now 😭😭

Kokuto:

Thank you Niki!  At last a smile. :)

I gotchu Kokuto!!!!!! Now let's go to China and demand Justice for XL!!!!!

Liu Yifei:

Justice for XL. F@king fox. We need a new drama for XL 

There rumors Go East will air at the end of month, of course its not XL, but it better then nothing 😭😭

insideout91:

There rumors Go East will air at the end of month, of course its not XL, but it better then nothing 😭😭

Well, that's nice. Something cooling🧊. Atleast we will get to see TJC again. XL was so pure . He will always have my heart. XY NEVER DESERVED XL anyway. She was better off with that cunning fox. Well i would gladly love to see  how bad her life is after marrying the fox. I need therapy 😩 

Liu Yifei:

Well, that's nice. Something cooling?. Atleast we will get to see TJC again. XL was so pure . He will always have my heart. XY NEVER DESERVED XL anyway. She was better off with that cunning fox. Well i would gladly love to see  how bad her life is after marrying the fox. I need therapy ? 

After today episodes her character and her arc feels soooo flat 

insideout91:

After today episodes her character and her arc feels soooo flat 

That's correct. She just feels like a robot.Ai is better at showing emotions than her.