We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

The pre-sale of his first physical album DREAMS will be held on 23 Oct 2023, 22:05 

liddi:

The pre-sale of his first physical album DREAMS will be held on 23 Oct 2023, 22:05 

Oh yay! I was just about to post it! <3

https://weibo.com/3606929931/4958497521009270

WANT IT! 

And guess what…

IMMA GET IT 

😹😅

nathsketch:

Yes! It’s her!

👌🏻.. I didn’t recognize the other one 

nathsketch:

Oh my gosh, I got a welcoming message from the fan club! Deaded

Oh, so you posted there?

Nice!

liddi:

Oh cool!  I'd love to have the CD.  I'll have to look into it.  Thanks for hte info.

nathsketch:

Oh yay! I was just about to post it! <3

https://weibo.com/3606929931/4958497521009270

WANT IT! 

And guess what…

IMMA GET IT 

😹😅

LOL!  Good one!

Kokuto:

Oh, so you posted there?

Nice!

No, I just followed their account and they sent me a beginner’s message with some links and important info 😅😹

nathsketch:

Oh my gosh, I got a welcoming message from the fan club! Deaded

Congratz!🎉🎉Pls share if you get melons and insider infos from the super fans site. 

Btw I remember in one of Hi Saturday Ep a couple of months ago, The participants can share a melon with Teacher He and he‘s giving them points depends on how ‚yummy‘ the melon is and TJC‘Melon got the highest point like 100.000, but they bleeped the secret as he told it and only left something like October in it.  I‘ve been very curious afterwards to know what is it all about🤔. So I expect some big news is going to happen in this October?

And he got really shy in the LYF Ep at Hi Saturday, where they put heart rate detecting device on them and TJC was asked if someone (co-worker) ever confessed to him after filming and he said ‚yes, some did‘😉. Well if he is secretly dating, then good for him. Wish him all the happiness in real life. He suffered enough for us in dramas LOL.

luv2bafangurl:

Congratz!🎉🎉Pls share if you get melons and insider infos from the super fans site. 

Btw I remember in one of Hi Saturday Ep a couple of months ago, The participants can share a melon with Teacher He and he‘s giving them points depends on how ‚yummy‘ the melon is and TJC‘Melon got the highest point like 100.000, but they bleeped the secret as he told it and only left something like October in it.  I‘ve been very curious afterwards to know what is it all about🤔. So I expect some big news is going to happen in this October?

And he got really shy in the LYF Ep at Hi Saturday, where they put heart rate detecting device on them and TJC was asked if someone (co-worker) ever confessed to him after filming and he said ‚yes, some did‘😉. Well if he is secretly dating, then good for him. Wish him all the happiness in real life. He suffered enough for us in dramas LOL.

I will! I just need to start learning to read all that really quickly hahah 🤣

I found this article about the LFY event two days ago.

https://dramapanda.com/2023/10/lost-you-forever-s1-celebration-trends-for-being-awkward-drawing-comparison-to-the-mysterious-lotus-casebook-concert.html

Hope Tencent learn from it and give us fans a really good celebration concert after S2 ends. That one was all over the place, no wonder people asked for refund.

luv2bafangurl:

I found this article about the LFY event two days ago.

https://dramapanda.com/2023/10/lost-you-forever-s1-celebration-trends-for-being-awkward-drawing-comparison-to-the-mysterious-lotus-casebook-concert.html

Hope Tencent learn from it and give us fans a really good celebration concert after S2 ends. That one was all over the place, no wonder people asked for refund.

I guess our expectations were too high hahah

But yes, even if it wasn’t really meant to be a concert, it was a bit underwhelming 

luv2bafangurl:
So I expect some big news is going to happen in this October?

He'll be releasing his first album on October 23. That sounds like some big news!!  🎉🎉🎉

We need to move camp here for good.

Our other thread has already close to 7k comments. 😹

nathsketch:

We need to move camp here for good.

Our other thread has already close to 7k comments. 😹

Wow 🥳🥳🥳😂😂

Ericka, I love your new profile pic. Luna is so pretty. She should be a FL in her own drama one day ahahahahaha