nathsketch:

I'm the Queen of Fail, move aside, peasants. Ahahahahahaha

More like our Queen of FUN!

Kokuto:

More like our Queen of FUN!

She definitely is. She just cracked me up with her texts on WhatsApp 😂😂😂. HONORABLE MENTION 🥳🥳👏🏻👏🏻. She has the audio to prove it 😂😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

XL fan art https://youtube.com/shorts/STaAcY7KsxU?si=GQ-w-cII7OiPYDDm

Oh.  That's interesting.  I've never tried a black canvas.

ErickaRamirez:

She definitely is. She just cracked me up with her texts on WhatsApp 😂😂😂. HONORABLE MENTION 🥳🥳👏🏻👏🏻. She has the audio to prove it 😂😂😂😂

TAPES.  Oh lordy there are TAPES!

nathsketch:

Ahhhh.

No.

NO.

NOPE.

Not moving on any time soon.

Seriously.  Thinking about needing a new place or three for Tan Jian Ci.  LOL!

Kokuto:

Nooo. She just made me laugh so much that sent her and audio message of me laughing at her 😂😂😂

nathsketch:

Ah yes. Same old, same old. Good, if you and your babies are happy, then it's all that matters.

Yeah. Just a few more pages and then I'm done.

Then there's another book lol 😅

Great!  An accomplishment with more work, aka money, awaiting.  I admire you, I admire you!

The dogs seem to think so. ;p

nathsketch:

Very nice to meet you <3 ?

Pleasure is mine 😎

ErickaRamirez:

Nooo. She just made me laugh so much that sent her and audio message of me laughing at her 😂😂😂

Ah.  Gotcha!

Kokuto:

And speaking of audios. I haven’t seen again the new members that Érica sent the audio. Did we scare them?? 😂😂 Just a simple question🤣🤣

ErickaRamirez:

I just thought of you today because my daughter didn’t wanted to leave the house so we used DoorDash to order chick fil a 😂😂

Food.  Ugh.  Still don't know what I want and need to go to the store.  Double ugh.

ErickaRamirez:

I just thought of you today because my daughter didn’t wanted to leave the house so we used DoorDash to order chick fil a 😂😂

🤣

Badgal1995:

Pleasure is mine ?

Well, I guess when I invited you to this page you didn’t imagine that you would have so much fun for free 😂😂😂

Kokuto:

Food.  Ugh.  Still don't know what I want and need to go to the store.  Double ugh.

I thought that you already came back from Publix and had dinner ready 😂