Elise is the youngest if I'm not mistaken.

nathsketch:

Who? Me? No, I'm not! Hahahahahaha

She said that when we started the group in WhatsApp because I told her that I thought that you were in your 30’s, and she said that you were a baby in the 20’s

nathsketch:

Elise is the youngest if I'm not mistaken.

And I’m the oldest ??

ErickaRamirez:

She said that when we started the group in WhatsApp because I told her that I thought that you were in your 30’s, and she said that you were a baby in the 20’s

Oh no, she must have misunderstood me. I was born in the same year as our Lord and Savior Tan Jian Ci. 37 days before him, to be precise.

ErickaRamirez:

And I’m the oldest ??

We're all old

nathsketch:

We're all old

??

nathsketch:

Oh no, she must have misunderstood me. I was born in the same year as our Lord and Savior Tan Jian Ci. 37 days before him, to be precise.

???

nathsketch:

For some reason I thought there were more years between us ??

ErickaRamirez:

For some reason I thought there were more years between us ??

Maybe because my brain couldn't follow suit and stopped its development when I was 15 ?

But really, the other day I went to the market with my mom, and the cashier lady started talking to us about how good it is to have teenage daughters like me and her own daughter, and how they grow up so fast, enjoy the moment, and so on.

My mom and I were like, don't be fooled lady, this one here is pretty old ahahahahahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

Maybe because my brain couldn't follow suit and stopped its development when I was 15 ?

Omg ?????

ErickaRamirez:

???

Don’t be fooled by the way that she behaves ???

nathsketch:

But really, the other day I went to the market with my mom, and the cashier lady started talking to us about how good it is to have teenage daughters like me and her own daughter, and how they grow up so fast, enjoy the moment, and so on.

My mom and I were like, don't be fooled lady, this one here is pretty old ahahahahahahahahahaha

???

ErickaRamirez:

Don’t be fooled by the way that she behaves ???