I found this little bit of dickery from Dylan Wang.  I NEED a buddy movie with him and Tan Jian Ci.

I am a Horse! aka maths from Dylan

Kokuto:

Okay,  I can't add anything to this conversation.  LOL!

???

Kokuto:

I've loved Tom Hardy since Star Trek Nemesis.

If you don't like it, let us know.  I'll still be your dearest. :)

Ok, I watched the first episode, then I took a nap, that's why I was M.I.A. heheh

But I loved it! It's very short, so I'll keep watching more episodes later.

That girl is my kind of FL. She always gets the best roles hahaha

Maid's Revenge still has me cackling with all the absurdity. That's how you kill a dude and have him come back at the end ???

nathsketch:

Ok, I watched the first episode, then I took a nap, that's why I was M.I.A. heheh

But I loved it! It's very short, so I'll keep watching more episodes later.

That girl is my kind of FL. She always gets the best roles hahaha

Maid's Revenge still has me cackling with all the absurdity. That's how you kill a dude and have him come back at the end ???

Yaaaay!

I hate recommending things, so I'm glad you enjoyed the first episode.

And seriously.  I want that actress' job.  I mean, I'd have to mess up that bath house scene quite a few times. "My hands go where?  Oh, I'm supposed to let go?"

And Li Jiu Lin's smirk.  I've watched his performance as a male courtesan and the scene with Mole Man a gazillion times.

Kokuto:

Yaaaay!

And seriously.  I want that actress' job.  I mean, I'd have to mess up that bath house scene quite a few times. "My hands go where?  Oh, I'm supposed to let go?"

And Li Jiu Lin's smirk.  I've watched his performance as a male courtesan and the scene with Mole Man a gazillion times.

??

Kokuto:

I found this little bit of dickery from Dylan Wang.  I NEED a buddy movie with him and Tan Jian Ci.

I am a Horse! aka maths from Dylan

Oh.

nathsketch:

Oh.

How is that possible?  How is it possible that perfection gets more perfect?  How is it that Tan Jian Ci just gets better and better.

Oh wait.  Come closer, and he'll tell you.

Kokuto:

Thank you for all the Dylan and Jianci fun.  I didn't realize that Dylan was only 24.

You are welcome!

Yes, he is a baby. I love him since I watched him for the first time in Meteor Garden. He is so talented too. Have you watched this video before of Dylan and Esther where he didn’t want to stop kissing her. They had such a great chemistry in love between fairy and devil https://youtu.be/qhQU4ODMm4k?si=4wRweLr8Epf3sBAX

ErickaRamirez:

You are welcome!

Yes, he is a baby. I love him since I watched him for the first time in Meteor Garden. He is so talented too. Have you watched this video before of Dylan and Esther where he didn’t want to stop kissing her. They had such a great chemistry in love between fairy and devil https://youtu.be/qhQU4ODMm4k?si=4wRweLr8Epf3sBAX

Hahaha I love this video!

Dylan is so special to me! Love Between Fairy and Devil was my first cdrama and my all-time favorite Asian drama, so I’m terribly biased. Esther too, I adore her. 

Kokuto:

Yaaaay!

It’s really good, thank you for the suggestion! Just what I needed!

The bath house scene was epic. How did that get past censorship? 

nathsketch:

Dylan is so special to me! Love Between Fairy and Devil was my first cdrama and my all-time favorite Asian drama, so I’m terribly biased. Esther too, I adore her. 

I loveeee  love between fairy and devil. As I said it before it’s my third favorite xianxia ever. They were so adorable together so I was shipping back then. Then Bin Bin came and it was a hard competition because he had a really good chemistry with Esther too, and their kisses ????.

Back from the brink, love you seven times and love between fairy and devil are from the same writer

ErickaRamirez:

You are welcome!

Yes, he is a baby. I love him since I watched him for the first time in Meteor Garden. He is so talented too. Have you watched this video before of Dylan and Esther where he didn’t want to stop kissing her. They had such a great chemistry in love between fairy and devil https://youtu.be/qhQU4ODMm4k?si=4wRweLr8Epf3sBAX

That was hilarious.  Especially both of their reactions when he stopped. 

nathsketch:

Really?  Had no idea.  I think it was my third?  Maybe second.

nathsketch:

It’s really good, thank you for the suggestion! Just what I needed!

The bath house scene was epic. How did that get past censorship? 

I don't know, but I am eternally grateful.  LOL!

Yes, it's a funny rom com, and a welcome break from ANGST and crying.