nathsketch:

It's like the lottery. You can't win if you don't give it a try hahah

Exactly. 

nathsketch:

Though the lottery odds are better. 

LOL!  Exactly.

nathsketch:

Nooo, I can get drunk with those Lindt liquor chocolates. Keep those brownies away from me heuheueheu

??????

Here's a channel with some mash up / alternate universe videos.  You probably have them for the list, but just in case...

LYF and Modern AU

LYF and Winter Begonia AU

LYF

Compliation of roles and dances

I have no idea what this is.  SF kind of.  But I like it.  Is it ad?  At the end he does an interview.  Then he talks about a few totally unrelated products.  I love this end part just to hear him say repeatedly, La Bouce Rouge.  He clearly likes saying it.  LOL!

Voyage

Kokuto:

Here's a channel with some mash up / alternate universe videos.  You probably have them for the list, but just in case...

LYF and Modern AU

LYF and Winter Begonia AU

LYF

Compliation of roles and dances

Oh my gosh.

Yes, the List will be like the Sistine Chapel. It’ll take a while to be completed hahaha

Elise:

2012 solo latin dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mDkMnf2TJs

Cute. That hair is a bit…but ok. Still cute, heheh

Kokuto:

I have no idea what this is.  SF kind of.  But I like it.  Is it ad?  At the end he does an interview.  Then he talks about a few totally unrelated products.  I love this end part just to hear him say repeatedly, La Bouce Rouge.  He clearly likes saying it.  LOL!

Voyage

Is this like 2001: A Tan Jian Ci Odyssey? Love it!

Ahahah La bouche rouge. Oui, mon chéri. Vous avez la plus belle bouche rouge du monde! ?

ErickaRamirez:

Aren’t you supposed to be in a birthday party? 

I’m back home now. I’m tired and I ate too much 

nathsketch:

I’m back home now. I’m tired and I ate too much 

No lost twins of Tan?? ??. I’m just started watching romance of the farm. I love Joseph Zeng and I like Tian Xi Wei 

ErickaRamirez:

No lost twins of Tan?? ??. I’m just started watching romance of the farm. I love Joseph Zeng and I like Tian Xi Wei 

We don’t produce this kind of quality items here. We need to import them.

How do you do that? I can’t even finish the dramas I started a month ago. That’s true power.

nathsketch:

We don’t produce this kind of quality items here. We need to import them.

How do you do that? I can’t even finish the dramas I started a month ago. That’s true power.

I finished south wind knows and o started this one. I need to keep my numbers ??. Kidding but I already contacted mdl support because I know that I had 1948 dramas last Saturday when I was talking with Ari about our dropping ratings and I have finished 3 dramas this week and it’s only showing one more. ??‍♀️

ErickaRamirez:

I finished south wind knows and o started this one. I need to keep my numbers ??. Kidding but I already contacted mdl support because I know that I had 1948 dramas last Saturday when I was talking with Ari about our dropping ratings and I have finished 3 dramas this week and it’s only showing one more. ??‍♀️

Hahahahaha you’re gonna break the system! Expose its flaws!

nathsketch:

Hahahahaha you’re gonna break the system! Expose its flaws!

And I’m for sure that this isn’t the first time happening. I’ve stopped now because my family wants to watch the blue beetle ?