Sorry I've been absent and not replied.  Been without power and internet since Hurricane Helene hit about ten days ago.   Me and mine are safe and fine, but I won't be around regularly until they are restored.

Kokuto:

Sorry I've been absent and not replied.  Been without power and internet since Hurricane Helene hit about ten days ago.   Me and mine are safe and fine, but I won't be around regularly until they are restored.

Am truly relieved to hear that you are fine. No rush and  no pressures about responding - the priority is always your well being. Please take care, stay safe and catch up as and when everything is sorted out.

Kokuto:

Great to hear u are safe! See u around here soon! 

Kokuto:

KOKUTO I NEARLY DIED. Lololol but seriously so many WhatsApp messages T_T 

So good that you and your family and your doggies are okay!

nathsketch:

KOKUTO I NEARLY DIED. Lololol but seriously so many WhatsApp messages T_T 

So good that you and your family and your doggies are okay!

Wait!! Nearly died!!!! You can't just say that and not elaborate.

Kokuto:

Whoa! I don't watch mainstream news or keep up with any news really so didn't even know about these events. Glad to hear that your and your fam.are safe and sound.

HeadInTheClouds:

Wait!! Nearly died!!!! You can't just say that and not elaborate.

Lololol no I didn’t really nearly die. But I was worried because Kokuto didn’t reply for days :(

New trailer for Filter. No English sub, unfortunately.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/7BwkngFAGLc7mg6M/

It looks nut :-).  The alpaca seems to have a staring role :-)

There's also a new trailer for Love Has Fireworks, but I haven't been able to find a clear video for it.

HeadInTheClouds:

New trailer for Filter. No English sub, unfortunately.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/7BwkngFAGLc7mg6M/

It looks nut :-).  The alpaca seems to have a staring role :-)

There's also a new trailer for Love Has Fireworks, but I haven't been able to find a clear video for it. 

The Firework trailer is a leaked one I believe. As for filter, it looks very funny...so despite it being a Tong Hua script, it has peeked my interest. (>ω<)

Kokuto:

So glad you are okay. I hope recovery is still going well. (ಥ﹏ಥ) Response has always been lackluster in the US for natural disasters. Jiayou. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I have the INTERNET!!!!

Finally!  After 27 days, they finally got the lines hooked back up on my street and to my house.

Now I have to catch up.  O_O

Kokuto:

I have the INTERNET!!!!

Finally!  After 27 days, they finally got the lines hooked back up on my street and to my house.

Now I have to catch up.  O_O

Yay! 

Have u checked out the Nanjing concert and Vougue event clips? 

Joa:

Yay! 

Have u checked out the Nanjing concert and Vougue event clips? 

Maaaaybe.

I was so excited, I jumped around and started a lot of videos and looked at alot of places.  lol!   I did see Tan Jian Ci's Vogue entrance with the dancing.  Wow!  He looked fabulous and what a unique and exciting entrance.  He definitely adopted the Madonna verb form of vogue!

I only saw a few clips of the Nanjing concert ... RED hair!  I did see the band he invited, who were on Hello Saturday I think.

But I am SO far behind on his appearances and ads.  It's amazing how much he's doing on his 'break.'  lol

Kokuto:

Maaaaybe.

I was so excited, I jumped around and started a lot of videos and looked at alot of places.  lol!   I did see Tan Jian Ci's Vogue entrance with the dancing.  Wow!  He looked fabulous and what a unique and exciting entrance.  He definitely took adopted the Madonna verb form of vogue!

I only saw a few clips of the Nanjing concert ... RED hair!  I did see the band he invited, who were on Hello Saturday I think.

But I am SO far behind on his appearances and ads.  It's amazing how much he's doing on his 'break.'  lol

Hahahah..   Yes his vogue entrance was so unique.

I loved the red hair and also the dance remix for imma get it! i havent seen as many clips for this concert compared to the earlier ones though. 

Joa:

Hahahah..   Yes his vogue entrance was so unique.

I loved the red hair and also the dance remix for imma get it! i havent seen as many clips for this concert compared to the earlier ones though. 

I'm still getting used to the different hair colors... and wondering what the last two will be!  I did like the dark red, though.  Not sure about the contacts, again.  It is striking, but I think Tan Jian Ci has lovely dark eyes, that he uses to very good effect.

Oh, I haven't seen the Imma Get It remix!  Will look for that.  One of my favorite songs.

His Vogue entrance reminded me of his CCTV Lunar New Year performance, where he broke into rap and surprised everyone.  It was a great way to show off his talent and style and make an impression.  And apparently his fans also made an impression, lining most of the street!