nathsketch:

Lol Sebas needs to come to the Nerd side 

That’s impossible ???. His passion is soccer, not studying ??. But he is pretty smart. He is only 14 and he recently opened his own business taking pictures of soccer players. He opened an Instagram account and some of his recent pictures has more than 200 likes. So cute my baby. I dropped him on Sunday with a friend to one of his works and he made 60 dollars for that game ???

nathsketch:

Look how beautiful! I hadn’t seen that one before:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RX3hbocjNw

Oh my.  Love the tousled hair.  And the scrapping and beat up look.

ErickaRamirez:

That’s impossible ???. His passion is soccer, not studying ??. But he is pretty smart. He is only 14 and he recently opened his own business taking pictures of soccer players. He opened an Instagram account and some of his recent pictures has more than 200 likes. So cute my baby. I dropped him on Sunday with a friend to one of his works and he made 60 dollars for that game ???

Nice!  Starting a business early.

ErickaRamirez:

Oh my gosh, such an entrepreneur!! Congratulations!

I did the same, can’t blame him. All my studying and for what? All I had to do was create an Instagram account hahah

Kokuto:

Nice!  Starting a business early.

Yes. Proud momma ???

I'm calling this, The Sound of Music video.  It's so ... wholesome.   I'm guessing it's one of his older  endorsements.

The Sound of Music

Kokuto:

I'm calling this, The Sound of Music video.  It's so ... wholesome.   I'm guessing it's one of his older  endorsements.

The Sound of Music

Noooo not The Sound of Music! Love it ?

But it’s totally based on the film. The hills were alive, you know?

nathsketch:

At least you're sleeping!! That's good to know!

YES!  Get some rest!

nathsketch:

Girl, we need to work on your sleep habits. You're making me worried. Do not make me worried.

I can't say anything.  Though I'm going to bed real soon, tonight.

nathsketch:

Noooo not The Sound of Music! Love it ?

But it’s totally based on the film. The hills were alive, you know?

I totally reminds me of the movie with all those mountains and green hills.  And singing.

Kokuto:

YES!  Get some rest!

?

Kokuto:

The Sound of Music

But it says that it was listed 3 months ago and it looks kind of recent because of his face. 

Omg New Zealand is beautiful 

Kokuto:

The Sound of Music

This one is old https://youtu.be/MxdguHphOOw?si=cgzp8i1eX2Cmrdlp

ErickaRamirez:

I know. My daughter was the one who woke me up. She wasn’t feeling well again. She didn’t go to school these two days ?

nathsketch:

I hope she gets better real soon! ??

Second this!  No fun being sick.

Kokuto:

Second this!  No fun being sick.

Not at all. My poor baby ?

Kokuto:

YES!  Get some rest!

Yeah me too. Just one more episode, then it’s straight to bed ?

nathsketch:

Yeah me too. Just one more episode, then it’s straight to bed ?

Oh, then I better drop this video on you before you try to go to sleep. heheheheh

Don't ask me about what the heck is going on at 10 seconds.  Just STARE.

FLEXIBLE