Wanning94:

Hide & Seek

She was looking for him, over the ocean, while he was looking at her, unseen by her.

The one who remains,

in her eyes,

in her heart,

in her memories, was always him...

Longing for lost love will remains forever.

_Zhang Xiang Si_

It's lovely!  Thank you!

Kokuto:

It's lovely!  Thank you!

All credits to XiangLiu. 

Welcome & Thankyou so much, @Kokuto ❤️

The love of XL and XY.

It is undeniable that they are soulmates.  Although their ending is not a happy ending,but atleast the quiet and remarkable love that they shared is worth living for.

The love that only exist in the realm of dream.The love of soulmate.The unspoken love,the indescribable sadness that comes with it.The kind of love that can't be spoken and must only buried deep in their hearts.A love that aches and understands.A love that is filled with longing and solitude.A love with deceits and sincerity.A love that link their hearts,two hearts beating as one.A love so divine in its glory it soared.A love of lovers that are destined to live in different paths.A love filled with hope and hopelessness.A love with sighs of the past and of the future.A love as pure and cold as the snow.A passionate love that smolders and scorches leaving only repercussions if it's ignited.A love that flows naturally and organically like water,the fleeting peaceful simplicity they received from time to time.A love so unbreakable,so untouchable ,so obscured just like the ice in the North Pole.A love of infinite solitude and infinite abyss.A love that can only reside in the vast and deep ocean.

That's the love that the only two of them ,the two legendary lovers, can quietly possess.

Xiang lu forever:
The love of XL and XY.

Thank you for posting this lovely piece here so I can come back and read it as I survive the second season.

Thanks to wishingmytimeaway.blogspot for this.I was trying to find something that will ease the sadness I felt when I read the novel and found this.

The willow in moonlight

This year, within the last,
Silver strands
billowing, caressed
in the wind,
Strolling seaweed sands,
I snuck a glance.

Peach blossom eyes,
Pink powdered Flower
tinted lips,
Icicle glimpse,
Elogently shimmerized.
Hard to avert, memorized.

If such a thing,
Does exist, Aphrodite
Poison my heart, my soul
Drowned in your sea, partially whole.
My body aches
In moonlight.

I dare not linger

The sea crashes
where we meet,
Cliffs hang high -I dare not greet.

Lost in whirlpool,
nestled your arms,
A desparate touch,
Sweeping calm.

In the sands,
I climb on you.
Urges upon urges--I dare not move.

Docile lovesickness
disarms me.
Takes overnight,
Fill this cavity to the brim--I dare not drink.

Your breath on my skin.
Lips caressing.
My vassel crumble.
My demon heart lusting.

Your fangs hunger
as I hunger.
One glance
and I am--yet, I dare not linger.

Oh, you snuck in two more!  So gorgeous!  Thank you.