Fiona_YOLO:

Thank you! You guys are always welcome to share anything about Jing and Shiqi here!

Earlier I noticed that there was already a thread about the Yao Jing CP, which is awesome! I opened this thread mainly to focus on TSJ/Shiqi, to summarize and sort out related clarifications, drama reactions and reviews., and of course, some data insights and updates about Deng Wei! The scope might be extended to TSJ's clan and his family, friends, and others, excluding the CP content. So, hopefully, there won't be any duplication or overlap with your thread. Or if you have any better suggestions, feel free to let me know! 

no prob, i really love this thread you created and appreciate you so much for doing so! ᡣ? ᡣ? think my emojis turned ?s again... ive asked a question on our thread before thoughts on Jing and Shiqi so now we have this, i wanted them to share it also here coz there's so much discussion on our thread :D so it's nice to bring them up here (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

ive added this to our main thread, whether cp fan or just jing and wei wei fan are welcome to join our fam. haven't read all that was posted here yet coz it's a busy day, they dropped 4 ep previews and a final trailer and fans on X, even fb, ig, yt i think are all hyped lol 

from Shiqi {s1} to Jing the groom {s2} real quick lol

this'll be a long day...  ᡣ? ෆ

dtsj_sapphire:
ive added this to our main thread, whether cp fan or just jing and wei wei fan are welcome to join our fam. haven't read all that was posted here yet coz it's a busy day, they dropped 4 ep previews and a final trailer and fans on X, even fb, ig, yt i think are all hyped lol 

Thank you so much for doing so! I'm not that familiar with this platform but really glad to find someone who can discuss together with. I'm being crazy busy too at this moment because so many trailers are just released. I just cannot wait to see the drama later today! So excited. 

Share the Drama Calendar from DengWei's Studio:

Tushan Jing's poster shared by Deng Wei... I almost cried when I saw this poster. My poor Jing.

Fiona_YOLO:

Thank you so much for doing so! I'm not that familiar with this platform but really glad to find someone who can discuss together with. I'm being crazy busy too at this moment because so many trailers are just released. I just cannot wait to see the drama later today! So excited. 

welcome! lol true... back and forth twitter, ig, mdl, yt, and ohhh fb too tho im rarely active there but there's a yj page stardrama chaser i think and im sure she has been so active ^^

it's a busy Monday for all, personal and fan life lmao not even sure if others slept well, can sleep, will sleep, or has eaten any meal for the day before starting the day or ate before ending the day coz lyf main and cast are keeping us all busy with what they're all posting (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) one sure thing is lyf fans everywhere are sooo hyped! 

Fiona_YOLO:

Share the Drama Calendar from DengWei's Studio:

Fiona_YOLO:

Tushan Jing's poster shared by Deng Wei... I almost cried when I saw this poster. My poor Jing.

our poor fox, all hurt again... but Wei Wei's still sooo handsome as Jing even w all those blood and torn clothes! (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

im also still new here and dont know much how this platform works but yes, you got us @Fiona_YOLO, you can drop by the main thread and see some links on the page intro you can visit if you like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) and also some thoughts on Jing and Shiqi by others but maybe they'll drop here and share 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Wow, when someone saw Tushan Jing lying in the water with injuries, he/she related it to the famous painting - Ophelia by Millais. So brilliant and true! Although it is distressing to watch this scene, I have to say that there is a strange sense of beauty.

dtsj_sapphire:

im also still new here and dont know much how this platform works but yes, you got us @Fiona_YOLO, you can drop by the main thread and see some links on the page intro you can visit if you like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) and also some thoughts on Jing and Shiqi by others but maybe they'll drop here and share 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

That's so sweet of you all. Certainly I will check the main thread as well when I get time and share thoughts! This is gonna be fun :)

Fiona_YOLO:

That's so sweet of you all. Certainly I will check the main thread as well when I get time and share thoughts! This is gonna be fun :)

(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) 

yesss! we are here and there lol, i think we'll have a rocking lyf s2 d1 data, i hope (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:

from Shiqi {s1} to Jing the groom {s2} real quick lol

this'll be a long day...  ᡣ? ෆ

Yes! With a long day ahead, his wink just heals me and gives me strength. I like it so much. Allow me to drop another wink gif here. :D

Fiona_YOLO:

Yes! With a long day ahead, his wink just heals me and gives me strength. I like it so much. Allow me to drop another wink gif here. :D

weve always loved his winks, Jing's or Wei Wei's (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Two new posters for Tushan Jing and Ye Shiqi 

Fiona_YOLO:

Two new posters for Tushan Jing and Ye Shiqi 

lol just posted this on the thread too. you can more pics here, there were lots of materials released but take time and choose well

Fiona_YOLO:

Wow, when someone saw Tushan Jing lying in the water with injuries, he/she related it to the famous painting - Ophelia by Millais. So brilliant and true! Although it is distressing to watch this scene, I have to say that there is a strange sense of beauty.

lol how could they!  haven't seen this tho, only Wei Wei and Zi edits like this, but yes, in the eyes of artists, it's a masterpiece. w Jing (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)