Ughhh I know it's the most rational choice but Xiao Yao seems to have such better chemistry and a deeper connection with the other male leads.
Cang Xuan and her are just ooffff---- wow. whew. their chemistry is unmatched and I love how fiercely protective he is over her. but of course, at the end of the day he chooses his country over her. even then, every time they have a scene I'm just kicking my feet and giggling. 

then Xiang Lu, he honestly makes me really sad. I feel like his relationship with Xiaoyao had the most angst- because he could never get the girl. And he wanted her, but he made the decision to stop pursuing her after she expressed that Ye Shiqi was her true love. But they always got along so well and had such intimate moments it makes me sad.

then Tushan Jing.. where we do even start with this man. First of all, he never makes any facial expressions except for an occasional smirk. when the MC needs to be chased after he just stands there like... all the other male leads made such efforts with her when they're interested, whereas he just sort of stands there and does nothing. Even in the first season when she had found out he "had" Fangfeng's child, instead of chasing after her and apolgizing he stood there like.. ?? like hello? at least give the viewers a chance to like you. do something, pls.

their relationship dynamic is also very mother and son like and they have none of that sizzling chemistry she has with Xiang Lu and Cang Xuan. I know at the end of the day all she's really seeking is peace, and that's what Tushan Jing was able to provide her, but it still doesn't feel like the best match for her. When the other male leads are so much cooler and fit her so much better, why him??

• Girl has abandonment issues and you want her to choose either her brother who clearly despite the fact that he loves her, he is still a king and the choices he will make will not align with hers. She just wants peace. Love and stability something she didn't grow up with. White hair man has baggage and despite the fact that he loves her, he is tied to his army and the impending war. Also don't forget how he treated her the first days. There is character development but the only future we clearly see is death on his end. Tushan Jing stiff as you must think and not cool, puts her first always. So why not?  He will always have her back. It is what it is, sorry he's not cool enough for you 

Sizzling chemistry won't go far when they keep going to war and she just wants to chill in the garden and make herbs. 

BeKaiLLe:
  • Girl has abandonment issues and you want her to choose either her brother who clearly despite the fact that he loves her, he is still a king and the choices he will make will not align with hers. She just wants peace. Love and stability something she didn't grow up with. White hair man has baggage and despite the fact that he loves her, he is tied to his army and the impending war. Also don't forget how he treated her the first days. There is character development but the only future we clearly see is death on his end. Tushan Jing stiff as you must think and not cool, puts her first always. So why not?  He will always have her back. It is what it is, sorry he's not cool enough for you 

You just said it all. Whoever started this discussion is just looking for trouble. Why should Cang Xuan or white mask guy even be the choice. I think I started to dislike the white mask guy from his very first meeting with her and how she was maltreated by him. Even if people will argue he didn't know she was a girl and his later character development. No matter what he just started being a red flag for me since then. Jing is the best option for her anyday anytime. He would give up his life without second thoughts just to save the FL (for example the burning scene where he saved her in season 1 ). That's exactly what our FL needs and not her brother that's a king with responsibilities or white mask guy who is always in dangerous situations.

Yeah agree.  If she put in half the effort she put in to that retarded bag of BS aka TJ to get XL calmer she'd be better off. XL knew she was a woman and he let her game play through. Inordinate amount of sacrifice offered from start to finish. Pity she's too dumb to not see it.

RAllister:

Yeah agree.  If she put in half the effort she put in to that retarded bag of BS aka TJ to get XL calmer she'd be better off. XL knew she was a woman and he let her game play through. Inordinate amount of sacrifice offered from start to finish. Pity she's too dumb to not see it.

It is honestly so easy to respond without calling people Retarded. You should try it. She doesn't owe him jack shit. He gave her a heart, and what? Dangle it around her like a mistletoe (Look what I did, look what I did for you), because he gave her the heart with expectations. Looking all love sick like someone keeps stepping over his dog. That's the one thing he and Tj have in common. Both and the king. Looking like a pack of dogs wagging their tails expecting expecting only difference is TJ just wants to be next to her and be there for her. The other two always have ulterior motives. 

You got your opinion,I got mine. I don't like TJ. Whether I call his character retarded or not whats in it for you? He is a fictional character after all.

Am I obliged to consider feelings of everyone who likes him? 

RAllister:

You got your opinion,I got mine. I don't like TJ. Whether I call his character retarded or not whats in it for you? He is a fictional character after all.

Am I obliged to consider feelings of everyone who likes him? 

Says a lot about your character throwing around the name Retarded but whatever makes you sleep at night.  You are allowed to despise characters. I didn't say you couldn't. You gave your opinion in the forum and I replied. What I think you are is rude which makes you think it's kind of cool but you should read how you write. You sound like someone who can't have normal conversations. Because your mind is small and that's why you are the way you are. However small the sentence is, it says a lot. Don't reply. I don't wish to engage further. Thank you 

I wholeheartedly agree although I am looking at them through my own desires. I understand she wants a peaceful life and Jing is the most boring character so of course he can give it to her, but gosh... I kind of want to strangle her sometimes. Two of my ideal characters are standing right in front of her with their hearts in their hands and she doesn't want them. It is frustrating to watch. 

I am team XL and have been since his first appearance. I wish XiaoYao stayed in Qingshui Town as Xaioliu. I truly believe XL and XY could have been together had they stayed in QT. I think I'll mourn the loss of him and what they could have been forever. 

BeKaiLLe:
What I think you are is rude which makes you think it's kind of cool but you should read how you write. You sound like someone who can't have normal conversations. Because your mind is small and that's why you are the way you are. However small the sentence is, it says a lot. Don't reply. I don't wish to engage further. Thank you

So typically like a Jing fan.  They get upset if you insult their favorite FICTIONAL character, but think it's perfectly okay to insult REAL PEOPLE.

And the kicker is, they want to talk trash about you, then declare you don't get to respond.

But remember, what they love about Jing is his KINDNESS.  smh

Beepee:
Whoever started this discussion is just looking for trouble.

This is exactly what they were doing. 

Kokuto:

So typically like a Jing fan.  They get upset if you insult their favorite FICTIONAL character, but think it's perfectly okay to insult REAL PEOPLE.

And the kicker is, they want to talk trash about you, then declare you don't get to respond.

Now I see that there are a few "funny" ones alright.
Though I still feel a little guilty for laughing at what she wrote :D.

Kokuto:

I work with autistic kids. I would like if the name Retarded wasn't used at all but there will be people who still use it . So the name got me heated . Im sorry not sorry. I judge anyone who has the name Retarded in their vocabulary. I also wish TJ would grow a back bone given how powerful they first made him out to be. It is what it is. He is still the person who she will better of with. 

BeKaiLLe:

I work with autistic kids. I would like if the name Retarded wasn't used at all but there will be people who still use it . So the name got me heated . Im sorry not sorry. I judge anyone who has the name Retarded in their vocabulary. I also wish TJ would grow a back bone given how powerful they first made him out to be. It is what it is. He is still the person who she will better of with. 

Oh that's interesting.How many of you kids are in the group and what do you do?

RAllister:

Oh that's interesting.How many of you kids are in the group and what do you do?

7 kids. Teacher Assistant.