Guys, is anybody else here also so disappointed by the end of S2. It was my favorite cdrama after I was done watching S1, I was looking forward the S2 almost a year, but as I like Xiang Liu the most, I am so sad and now I hate all S2. For me it was literaly from loving to hating it. XL deserved so much more, my heart fell to pieces for his death. I totally regret watching it cause for me it is now mix of hate and sadness when I think about this drama.

Petiikp1045:

Guys, is anybody else here also so disappointed by the end of S2. It was my favorite cdrama after I was done watching S1, I was looking forward the S2 almost a year, but as I like Xiang Liu the most, I am so sad and now I hate all S2. For me it was literaly from loving to hating it. XL deserved so much more, my heart fell to pieces for his death. I totally regret watching it cause for me it is now mix of hate and sadness when I think about this drama.

No, you’re not the only one. I hate every single thing in this drama except for Xiang Liu, but he dies so I hate that too. It’s such a conundrum because it was LYF that made me aware of Tan’s existence but at the same time I keep regretting ever started watching this last year. 

The second season didn’t turn out as bad as I thought it would, but still, zero rewatch value for me even though I haven’t even finished it and probably never will. 

Rant over hahah

The drama was a huge let down... I expected more considering it had a strong start and the novel was very good. The novel does leave you with an even greater empty feeling if you are a Xiang Liu fan, there is no escaping it.

Hopefully, you will find a way to vent your anger and sadness. Many of us are artists and writers, so we were able to cope with it that way.