as tushan jing is sickly and have lower lifespan..we viewers wish that in the 3rd season, make it as if tushan jing died, and xiao yao finds the orb in the doll that xiangu liu gave her and revives xiang liu with little essence of him being trapped in the orb. And they live happily ever after ..that is much needed  to heal ourselves

You were a little faster then me. I just planned on creating a discussion like this.

A few years later. Tushan Jing catches an unknown disease and is dying. Xiao Yao finds out that the only thing that can heal him is the blood if a nine-headed demon. She tels tell him that the disease is untreatable.  Tushan Jing forces her to divorce him because he's dying and tells her to find another man. She decides to revive Xiang Liu with Chubby's help for Jing's sake.  Jing finds out that she's trying to revive Xiang Liu and thinks that she still loves him( Xiang Liu).  He keeps Xiang Liu away from her after being revived and erases her memories of him. Jing soon dies and Xiao Yao too( haven't thought of a reason yet). Xiang Liu hears that Xiao Yao is dead but decides to live on (for Xiao Yao). A lot of years later. He meets her in the restaurant he and Xiao Yao used to eat when he was Fangfeng Bei as a phisitian pretending to be a noble lady and Tushan Jing as a very very poor guy/slave working at the restaurant. He decides to win her love this time.

This is the version I like. I would like to create a more detailed version with someone's help.

I've seen a lot of people saying that they would like to  see him and someone else to continue the story because they say that she doesn't deserves him.

I'm personaly a fan of really tragic stories and sad endings so if I'm ever gonna create a longer continuing story of what I just wrote it's not gonna be a non-sad story, but this time it will have a happy ending.

But it's not that she didn't deserve xiang liu. It wad xiang liu who decided to die in the battle and in no way wanted to retreat. Xiao yao actually wanted to be with him but his own brother was xiang liu's sworn enemy. Therr were many factors forcing her to not to fall in love with him. But anyhow, i do want to see them together in season 3. But i highly doubt if makers will do a S3

Yeah, I also hope for S3.

PoojaBansal:

as tushan jing is sickly and have lower lifespan..we viewers wish that in the 3rd season, make it as if tushan jing died, and xiao yao finds the orb in the doll that xiangu liu gave her and revives xiang liu with little essence of him being trapped in the orb. And they live happily ever after ..that is much needed  to heal ourselves

In all honesty, I would wish for a season 3 with only Xiang Liu and Maoqiu. Xiao Yao needs to continue her life (with or without Jing) far away from Xiang Liu. 

Xiao Yao is objectively a less-than-ideal female character. One of the worst that Tong Hua has ever written. Rude, selfish, self-absorbed, uncaring of others' feelings except for her own selfish needs. Xiang Liu deserves someone equally selfless and brave like him. XY missed her chance. She wanted a companion/servant/doormat/wet noodle, she got one, so now she must continue down that path until the end. 

Rant over hahahahaha

PoojaBansal:
But anyhow, i do want to see them together in season 3. But i highly doubt if makers will do a S3

Yeah sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that won't be happening anytime soon. It's not the story TH wanted to tell and not the ending the actors would want.

I also want a story where XL finds a woman worthy of his love, and XY learns to love herself in a healthy way, where she comes to terms with her trauma, and truly understand life is really a series of meetings and partings (much like her song). 

I don't want them together. XY is like like XL kryptonite, his bad luck. Lmao. He brings the best out of her, but she has nothing to offer him except letting him understand romantic love, and even then, the quality of XY's love was diluted and marred in her trauma. XL overcame his trauma to love XY wholeheartedly, but XY gave XL the short end of the stick. Even though, XL would be forvever grateful for XY because of that romantic love,  XL truly deserves someone on his level of maturity and selflessness.

I feel like you're right. It's just that I'll never accept the truth because I like Xiao Yao just as much as Xiang Liu. 

I think Xiang Liu deserves better, though. It was a very one-sided relationship, where he did all the giving and sacrificing, while she joined team imperialism.

I'd prefer to see a story where he only lost one life in that battle, before he escapes to somewhere far away. Then we get to go through 8 more lives with him, on a very rocky road to finding a place in the world, where he is not demonized, healing from all his trauma, trying to avoid love because it has been so painful, but always finding connection that he can't deny. But, each time, he gets better at holding onto his self-worth, expecting actual partnership - rather than thinking love means he has to sacrifice himself - and less acting out when he feels sad or vulnerable.  I'd read 8 novels of that, if the author had the ability to write a story of healing rather than one of imperialist warfare. Where, in his final life, he just gets to live a normal one, somewhere where he is respected and welcomed, and can bring his whole awesome self without shame or fear of being abused.

There will be no third season, there was never a season 2.
Lost you forever had to be split  in two because of Chinese politics, they won't allow any drama to release with 50+ episodes.