Kali_01:

YaoJing flower meanings! 

https://x.com/dramaticskc/status/1699439329519554898?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw

https://x.com/myremedy26/status/1699491582271996162?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw

Is the magnolia their flower? I think XY sewed a pouch to hold the life saving pill with the flower right? And then when she and Left Ear were fighting to escape the assassination, she saw the magnolia flowers and Jing

The scenes where Jing piggybacked XY after XL whipped her & they were talking on the road, Jing told XY not to be scared & unconsciously touched cheeks… he blushed, then smiled 🥰.

The other was when XY was brewing poison for XL, Jing came in & took over… he leaned forward while looking at the concoction, XY said,’be careful’… Jing replied,’mm’. XY touched his forehead & said no, YOU have to be careful..the way Jing looked at her when she touched his forehead was just 🥰🥰. You could see the warmth & affection in his eyes.

Sssnoopyyy:

Is the magnolia their flower? I think XY sewed a pouch to hold the life saving pill with the flower right? And then when she and Left Ear were fighting to escape the assassination, she saw the magnolia flowers and Jing

Yes, I would say magnolia flowers too 

I was re-reading ch 34 and saw this line 

“He's not like Hou.....full of honeyed words, he's dense and stupid. But he makes me feel safe, with him beside me, I know even if the Heavens fell he would hold it up with me."

“Hu Zhen dense and stupid? Xiao Yao never got that impression, he seemed quick-witted and sharp. Only a woman who really liked a man would describe him as dense and stupid and still say it in an affectionate way.”

I remember laughing when I read this before because how Jing Ye describes Hu Zhen is how XY thinks Jing as well lol

Winny Aye:

@Romans_Revenge 

Lol ignore them, I don’t even look at the comments cos a bunch of them are airheads😩. XY sang the song & even said it herself on different occasions that the song is for Jing. When he disappeared & XY was trapped by the assassins,she gave up cos she wanted to die & meet Jing. XY always looks at the full moon & remember Jing telling her they’ll marry on a full moon,whether bright or dark. This same XY was pissed at XL mentioning Jing & death in the same sentence.

I also agree with some comments being airheads, especially those that who totally miss the point of YaoJing in the story. Yep i could really feel her tormented longing... 

Exactly 💜 

Winny Aye:

I am still seeing comments, scrolling down...Xiao Yao just pitied Jing and only take him because he met her criteria ...UM...hhehehehe I wonder ..it's that because they dont like idea of YaoJing union or did they really missed it. They interpret it bit..uh quite different from my opinion Lol. Like when Jing died,  XY did not suicide but when she knew CX is involved ,  she just could not stand it , so she poisoned herself .She just feel bad for Jing....? While I would not deny the betrayal rage is strong.  They did really missed this slow burn suffering and longing while Jing is absent.

Since this thread has come as far as 2.8k ...let's make it 30k soon..💞

I tend to pass with those comments these days. 😅 But I'm really wondering how they see it the way they wanted. They won't be able to appreciate others if they only see XL in LYF. 😹 I even read,  that XL/TJC is the only one who carries the drama. And the drama was known because of him. I just laugh so hard to that. But I'm still wondering,  really. 😂

Those types of comments I have noticed  are either from those who are sour or those who have extreme hot for TJC. It is best to just roll eyes and ignore them.

The sad thing is that they are the loudest and have turned the main comment section into a  horny  for TJC  or TSJ bashing some even go as far as turning it in a DW bashing.  To each their own.  No more comments about the story. I have stopped going there.

Anybody got the link to vote for the best male actor drama wise this year? I voted for DW in LYF, but seemed to forget the link… too tired to go further back to search for the link again lol.

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1697576298141638875?t=3JF5rnSWV_v9klB2ZPKcaA&s=19

Sharing some sugars from YaoJing hello saturday bts😂 Whoever is the owner of the video from twitter, thank you for the service🍬🍭🍫

Pammy:

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1697576298141638875?t=3JF5rnSWV_v9klB2ZPKcaA&s=19

Sharing some sugars from YaoJing hello saturday bts😂 Whoever is the owner of the video from twitter, thank you for the service🍬🍭🍫

The way he couldn't take his eyes off her 😝

peng-peng:

Those types of comments I have noticed  are either from those who are sour or those who have extreme hot for TJC. It is best to just roll eyes and ignore them.

The sad thing is that they are the loudest and have turned the main comment section into a  horny  for TJC  or TSJ bashing some even go as far as turning it in a DW bashing.  To each their own.  No more comments about the story. I have stopped going there.

I usually block, ignore or if the comment is really out of pocket, I reply back defending my baby lol 

Anyways I just wanted to welcome all the new people here.... Thanks for joining us 😁

I tried to insert some images here but I can't😅

TinaL:

Anyways I just wanted to welcome all the new people here.... Thanks for joining us 😁

Thanks for the warm welcome. Happy to be here.

Pammy:

I tried to insert some images here but I can't😅

I only have the option to insert image through a url. I tried an image url from a weibo post, that would not go through. But the url from a facebook post seems working.