Blueberries Field:

His mom is really cruel, how she treated TSH, I mean he was just a child. 

That makes me wonder from whom TSJ inherit his kind soul, we were never told about his father/grandfather, did we?

I think he said he was really spoiled as a kid by his mother,grandma & brother. His father died when he was young, so I guess that kindness he got when he was a kid,influenced him to continue to be a good person.

Romans_Revenge:

I think he said he was really spoiled as a kid by his mother,grandma & brother. His father died when he was young, so I guess that kindness he got when he was a kid,influenced him to continue to be a good person.

Yeah you're right, his kindness is shaped by the nurture influences from his mother, grandmother and brother, it is a 'skill' that can be learned, and that we are all born with that seed of kindness. Earlier I was thinking  that in terms of nature (genetic) he must have inherited that from his father or grandfather, but we were never told of them.

Y’all notice Jing & XY mostly wore couple outfits in the drama? You’d think, they planned it but every time they meet, they’re wearing matching outfits?.

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteItem/473520

Don’t forget to continue to vote for DW. You can vote multiple times a day.

lol I am rereading this proposal scene and my face turn burning bright red ...even more so then XY...

from their conversation I guess that we can fall in love  unexpectedly..Jing is definetly hopeless romantic

XY missed this and warmed her heart when she was about to take Royal Mother role...

THIS SCENE IS A MUST MUST HAVE IN S2....

Xiao Yao followed the medicine valley and he summoned his crane winged ride and they got on.
Xiao Yao laughed "I thought we would stay on Xiao Yue Peak for a walk, so where are you taking me?"
Jing smiled and said nothing as the crane took them deep into the clouds.
After some time Xiao Yao saw a peak appear and the crane descended next to a small pond. Xiao Yao got off and looked towards the hut in the distance "Sometimes I think life is fated."
Jing took her hand and sat her down "I want to discuss something with you."
Xiao Yao reached down to play with the water and said "Tell me!"
"There is a ballad that says "a beautiful young lady, a gentleman will persue." Every young man knows what this lyrics mean and will wonder what the future wife
will be like. When I was young I thought she would be a beauty like the moon and flowers, refined and calm, excel at all arts, not talk too much or too little, know how to manage the household and also run a business so that she can discuss my work with me....."
Xiao Yao compared herself to each description and her expression got progressively more and more sullen.
"When my mom was picking my bride and asked me what I wanted, I told all of that to her."
Xiao Yao wondered "Your mom didn't say you were asking for too much?"
Jing laughed, "My mom said none of what I wanted was hard to find. Other than looks given by birth, the rest all the ladies in high families would train to such. The only thing that is hard to gauge is whether she will really love me."
Xiao Yao was quiet and realized he was right, he wanted a lot but it wasn't hard to find. He just wanted to find someone could understand and share in his life interests, not requiring that she be as talented and successful as him.
Jing continued "But who knew ......that I would meet you!"
Xiao Yao scrunched up her nose "What's wrong with meeting me! I don't have epic beautiful looks, I am not refined and demure, I know zilch about feminine arts, I do know how to poison people to death and can talk a lot. I don't know how to dress myself up or manage a household or how to socialize for business ......"
Jing nodded "Yes, you are all of those things!"
Xiao Yao glared at him with her fist clenched.
Jing continued "But when I met you was when I realized that when a person fell in love then nothing matter about requirements." Jing tenderly smiled at Xiao Yao "You are not quiet but I'm plenty quiet enough  and can use someone as talkative as you; you are not refined and demure and constantly want to thwack me, but when you wash my hair and feed me medicine you are exquisitely gentle; you don't know the arts but I do and I can show them off to entertain you; you can't embroider but I am not marrying a seamstress and I can buy the talents of the best seamstress around; you don't know business but I do and can make more than enough to take care of you; and with how chatty you are , even in another thousand years we won't run out of things to discuss; you are not needed to run a household and you hate socializing which is fine by me because I would love to hide you deep inside my residence so that no one can see you and try to snatch you from me...."
Xiao Yao expression got brighter and she stared at Jing.
Jing smiled "Xiao Yao you were right in saying you're not an epic beauty. You are....." Xiao Yao nose twitched and Jing lightly tapped her on the nose "Even if the world was extraordinary it would not hold on to your one smile."
Xiao Yao's face turned bright red and she stood up to leave. "What's gotten into you today! Talking about all these random things!"
Jing grabbed Xiao Yao's hand and she suddenly realized a thick fog surrounded them. Within the fog a series of peach blossom trees sprung up and soon they were surrounded by thousands and thousands of peach blossoms all around them.
Xiao Yao knew this was a mystical illusion created by Jing but she couldn't help but reach out to catch a petal.
"This place is where your daddy used to live. I brought you here today to ask you in front of your parents - Tu Shan Jing asks Xi Ling Jiu Yao's hands in marriage."
Xiao Yao entire body froze.
Jing asked "Xiao Yao will you marry me?"
Years ago when Xiao Yao and Feng Long were in secret chamber and he asked, she didn't feel shy at all. But right now she felt so shy and embarrassed and wanted to turn and run away. She murmured in a low voice "If you want my hand you need to ask my grandfather and Zhuan Xu."
"Of course I will ask them but before I do I want to ask you first. Xiao Yao will you marry me?"

Within the blanket of peach blossoms around her,  Xiao Yao felt like she could see her mom and daddy standing together and smiling at her.
"I do!" Xiao Yao tossed Jing's hand aside and ran into the hut with her face burning up and her heart pounding uncontrollably. She looked at herself in the mirror and she was as red as if she drank wine. She cupped her face and chided the her in mirror "You're so hopeless!"

Romans_Revenge:

Y’all notice Jing & XY mostly wore couple outfits in the drama? You’d think, they planned it but every time they meet, they’re wearing matching outfits?.

They are OFFICIAL CP! yepp....

Romans_Revenge:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteItem/473520

Don’t forget to continue to vote for DW. You can vote multiple times a day.

voted ?

@Winny Aye

Tehehe ? I always squeal when I read the proposal scene, I even imagine how Jing does it ?. The way XY’s heart skipped a beat & she blushed meant she dreamt of the day Jing will propose but didn’t expect it soo soon hehe. When XY gets shy around Jing, it’s cos he teases her or be romantic unexpectedly. Omg,can’t wait for this scene in s2.

@ Winny Aye 

The proposal scene is one of those scenes I'm really looking forward too. 

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny Aye

Tehehe ? I always squeal when I read the proposal scene, I even imagine how Jing does it ?. The way XY’s heart skipped a beat & she blushed meant she dreamt of the day Jing will propose but didn’t expect it soo soon hehe. When XY gets shy around Jing, it’s cos he teases her or be romantic unexpectedly. Omg,can’t wait for this scene in s2.

worth to squeal...kkkeke ?? I am totally feeling you right now. ?

@TinaL

Hope they make our hearts pound...?

TinaL:

@ Winny Aye 

Sameee hereee

TinaL:

@ Winny Aye 

Me too!

I can't wait to see Jing/YaoJing flying on Crane ?❤

We have been deprived ? 

peng-peng:

We have been deprived ? 

what happen ?